19. She's a wonderful teacher

(1)

"Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you're probably watching the wrong channel."
--Groucho Marx

A comfortable silence had broken out amongst the streamers as they walked down a gravel road. Officially entering the welcoming air of Y/N's neighborhood. Birds cheerfully whistling tunes as others flew through the air. A young boy taking a run with his German Shepherd puppy. He waved as he passed the group while the puppy happily barked twice to them.
A calm a comforting place, really.

A few kids playing tag in the comfort of their yard as their father was tending to the garden. Their mother sitting on a tire swing, smiling as she watched the kids run around. Stopping when seeing the group walking down the path. Smiling at the group and waving, to which they waved back.
Passing another house to which an older lady was setting freshly baked pies next to an open window. Humming a soft tune while she continued baking.

Soon passing a cute cottage like house with a white picket fence. Flowers painted onto the fence. A tree  sat to the left of the house along with a bench that circled it. Not to far from the tree stood a woman tending to bees.

Tubbo looked in awe at the woman, who seemed to be in her mid twenties, as she carefully carried bees into a new hive. The woman wearing a yellow sundress to witch matched her floral patterned yellow gloves. Her pink and orange hair styles into a bun while, slightly wavey, white bangs framing her face.
Y/N took notice to where the small boy's attention was being placed. She smiled softly as she lightly tapped Tubbo's shoulder. Being weary of her stitches and broken arm. Leaning down to whisper to him as to not alert the others.

"She'd be more than happy to allow you to accompany her in moving the small beauties. She would be glad too teach you to take care of them, if you wanted to that is." She lightly patted his shoulder before straightening her back again and giving him a soft smile. Loving the look of happiness that made it's way on the boy's face. It was more fitting than the look of being uncomfortable. "She's an amazing teacher when it comes to bees. " Y/N said softly before the two fell into a comfortable silence.

The two sped up a bit to catch back up to their friends. They walked in silence as they happily listen to the other's conversations.