18. Enjoy the moment while you're in it...

"We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they are never going to be born. The potential people who could have been here in my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Sahara."
--Richard Dawkins

_________________________________________________________________

Y/N Pov:

I continued the game for a little longer. Each time I would take a picture, move then send it. I would get closer and closer all the while none of them noticed.
Adventualy, I had successfully made it behind them without them realizing. Silently taking a seat to the left of a sleeping Wilbur. Trying not to alert Wilbur nor the group. I quickly took a picture of them as they remaind oblivious.

______________

"Boredom: the desire for desires. "
--Leo Tolstoy

______________

Pov switch:

Frantically looking around for their friend, they remained oblivious to the location of her. None of them taking a second to turn around.

'They're as oblivious as Techno when Aaron's sister tried asking him to prom.. ' Y/N thought as she nervously watched the steamers search for her. Watching how none of them even glanced behind them. Shaking her head and sighing. She was about to send the photo she took but stopped in shock. She'd looked up to be met with Tommy looking straight at her.

She quickly put a finger to her mouth to signal to him to not say anything.

He stared at the woman, sitting next to Wilbur, in confusion. Not picking up on what was happening as quickly as he would have liked to. Realization made it's appearance across his features. He smiled before turning away. Pretending to not have seen anything all the while trying not to burst into fits of laughter.

Though that didn't last too long. Tommy practically doubled over and started laughing his unique laugh.
Immediately alerting the others to turn to him in confusion. Soon after, turning toward the woman sitting next to the dead-sleeper, Wilbur. She was pinching the bridge of her nose in disappointment yet she seemed to be wearing a small smile.

"Now that was getting quite boring, but I didn't want it to end like THAT! I thought we understood one another, Tommy! " Her voice holding a slight rasp to it though easily recognizable to the block streamers in front of her.

"Y/N!? H- when did you get..there? " Tubbo asked, confused as to how none of them noticed her walk directly behind them.

"I kinda just walked by when you lot were distracted. Then I made myself comfortable and thought about Gay bacon." She nervously replied. Bringing her attention back to the man sleeping in the chair beside her. "So walking or driving? "

_________________

"Soooo, Big H, how's it been? You know you have very cool ey-" Y/n interrupted Tommy before he could go any further. Looking to the others as she carried the, still, sleeping Wilbur on her back.

"What did he do or what did he destroy? "

"HEY"

"Shhhhh small gremlin"

Tommy stumbled over his words. Trying to find a good response only to come up with nothing. He looked away from the taller woman and began grumbling.
The others began laughing at the interaction between the two.

Random conversations were rambled about between the group of streamers as the continued walking down the streets. Getting odd looks from random onlookers as they passed. Though none of them seemed to pay much attention to the judgmental looks.
Every now and again, Tubbo would catch one of the stares. Resulting in him shuffling closer to Y/N as he thought about telling her that people were making him uncomfortable with their staring problem.

Although he decided to not say anything seeing as no one else seemed to be bothered by it. He didn't want to be the one to put everyone in a sour mood all because of a few- a lot- of stares.

He just wanted to enjoy the moment while he was in it.

_

________________________________________

I'm back! Tired, depressed, and a mental mess, but I am back nonetheless. Uh here is an update.... Yeaah. Anyways, A lot will be happening in updates to come.

Also an answer to everyone's question, as to what happened to Y/n, will be shared!! Height comparison between Y/N and the others is also going to be an on going thing.

If anyone has any questions then feel free to ask!