27. Welcome little Apollo

Key
_________________________

•"Hi" - Y/n singing
Y/n- your name
F/c- favorite colour
H/c- hair colour
H/t- hair type
H/l- hair length

Recap:

"Easy. I do wear them because of my eyes but also because there are times when I can't... Uhm. I-I wear blindfolds to hide my eyes and to keep the sun from hitting them." Silence again. A lump began to form in my throat at the silence came back again. "Next question.. "

".. OH! Jschlatt or Logan Paul? "

I snort slightly at his way of breaking silence. "Well I think this one's obvious, Jschlatt. I will gladly pick him over the narcissistic pug any day. "

_____________________________________

---------------------------------
"

A friend to all is a friend to none. "
--Aristotle

---------------------------------
____________________________________

Third POV:

The second the group had made it through the front door of the house, in which they were staying, Y/N disappeared from their sight almost immediately. No one questioning their actions seeing as she wasn't the only one to leave the group upon entering the house.

Instead they questioned why Kristin followed behind the motherly gamer. A big grin plastered across her slightly rosey cheeks. The two bags she'd left in Phil's arms definitely were not going to give any of them the answer. So instead, they all headed to the living area, or whatever it was that Techno had called moments before, settling in once more. Sharing multiple normal stream ideas, lore, group activities, and a few IRL stream ideas. Most of the IRL streams being Tommy's ideas apart from one being Wilbur's.

Silence didn't even have the slightest of chance to make itself comfortable after their conversation came to a stop. It's place was taken swiftly by the sound of multiple pairs of rapid footsteps. Resulting in everyone looking up toward the ceiling.

"What- that didn't sound like just two people." Wilbur's statement coming off as more of a question. A few nodding or saying 'yeah' in response.

"Floof maybe? " Tubbo suggested. A few others once more agreeing with what was said.

As a result to their name being said, Floof practically zoomed into the room. Though from the entirely opposite direction of the stairs, which made everyone to turn to the ball of energy and back to the ceiling.

Only to be even more confused with what was actually happening upstairs.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
POV SWITCH-
upstairs
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N POV:

'Now this wasn't bad but it certainly could have gone better. ' Is what I thought as I looked down at my drenched clothes and over towards kristin's slightly wet form. She was leaning against the sink catching her breath and laughing. All the while I was sprawled out on the wet tile with one leg hoisted on the edge of the tub and the other kneeling against the tile. My chest presses against the tile with one arm stretched out in front of me as my other layed likely besides me.