9. "We schemed all night"

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Sapnap and Y/N been up planning almost all night, and morning for Sapnap, trying to have everything properly planned out. Creating back up plans. Even taking the time to consider time zones. Though that was mostly
Y/N who kept track of it, due to having a little more brain power from the various amounts of energy drinks she'd consumed before and during their planning.

Sapnap provided the fun aura, which helped the two out more than they thought.

Y/N was the one to end their scheming by telling the Texan to go ahead and get some sleep.

Y/N, on the other hand, stayed up. Seeing no point in trying to go to sleep if her alarm was going to go off in six minutes anyways.

It had been ten minutes since her alarm went off. She made breakfast for Techno and herself, fed and walked Floof, and now she was getting ready for work.

It was a Saturday so she only had to work at the Cat Café. Which also had a small library where customers, or workers, could sit down and enjoy books while they have their coffee.

Although she wasn't going to be late, she still proceeded to rush herself. Though half way through trying to find her usual uniform, she'd been interrupted by Techno's soft knocks on the door. Soon after hearing them, she opened the door to welcome him in. He immediately took his spot on Y/N's bed while she continued her search.

"Do you think I should just wear my button up that I use for week days? "

"Yeah. I like the button up better than the other outfit. Why do you have so many formal outfits anyways? "

"... "

"... "

".. These are not formal. "

_________________________________________

~Twitter~

_________________________________________

Technology @technoblade• 5 mins ago
Someone needs to tell Y/N that a pressed button up, a tie, a vestcoat, and suit pants is formal. Please!

_________________________________________

~Y/N POV~
____________________________

I ended up sitting down beside Techno. Having gotten dressed, I had a few more minutes to spare. So we were now sitting on my bed reading 'Pride and Prejudice '. 

He was reading out loud. Sat in between my legs while he leaned his back against me. Having a pillow clutched in his arms like a teddy bear. The both of us were already comfortable despite knowing that I would be leaving within a matter of minutes. Ruining a perfect bonding moment.

I had pulled myself out of my thoughts as Techno went silent.

Beginning to ask what was wrong... I stopped myself. Hearing soft quiet snores in the place of my silence.

A small smile making it's way to my face as I slowly adjusted Techno and I so I could grab my phone from the bedside table. Typing in a short text before laying it back down along with the book we were reading moments ago.
Slowly leaning back into the bed. Stopping when Techno turned over and cuddled himself into me. Laying down and covering us both with a blanket.

____________________ ____________________

Ash fell from above. Clouding the vision of anyone in it's path. Smoke working along side it to create a fog like barrier.

The screams of pain and fear filled the air as concrete smash into the ground below it. Glass shattering while everything began to crumble.
Sirens alerting everyone of the accidental mayhem.

"She isn't responding! "

"One more time! On three....

One...

Two...

THREE! CLEAR"

I immediately jumped, up gasping for air as I let out a silent scream! Curling over myself. Trying to take deep breaths. Calming myself as I began to get dizzy.

Closing my eyes and breathing in slowly before looking to my side. Seeing a blurry person laying peacefully next to where I once was. Breaths calm, other than the few little snores.

It was fine... It was just a dream. Nothing more and nothing less. I-I was here, after all! Here with Techno and not that tarnished dream.

∴━━━✿━━━∴