16. Beyond that stupidly boring door

𖧹
"There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot."
--Plato

◎ ══════ ❈ ══════ ◎

"Just need to see one more thing and then you're free to dress and go home!" Dr. Matthew joyfully said, being cautious of Y/N's bruised cheek, taking a closer look at her eyes to make sure no possible damage was overlooked. Smiling softly as she stared into the vibrant pink hues of her patient.

"It still amazes me that eyes, like your's, exist. I don't see anything wrong so you will be free to leave once you're dress. I'll be right outside the door if you need help. " She stood up and walked out of the room before closing the door slowly. Trying to prevent the door from slamming.

Y/N sighing softly. Using her only good arm to stable herself as she slowly stood up. Making sure she was fine before removing her hand from the wall. Almost immediately putting it back as a wave of dizziness hit. Ears ringing loudly causing her to fall back into a sitting position and cradling her head. Trying to stop the ringing.

══════

Phil stepped out of the car in a rush once he arrived at the hospital. Speed walking past people as he made it into the building and began to search for Wilbur. Though it wasn't much of a search since he could very well hear Tommy across the lobby.

"PHIIIIL! " Tommy yelled, making it obvious that Phil had finally arrived.

"Tommy, shut up! "

"YOU SHUT UP DICKHEAD! "

.

.
Phil was already regretting every action he chose that led up to this.
Making his way to take a seat, he saw something at the corner of his eye. Someone was sitting in one of the chairs not to far from them. Nervously fidgeting with their hoodie strings while they waited for someone to be released.

Phil began to get an odd feel the longer he stared at the person, which seemed to be a kid, as they kept looking up at the clock then back down at the door. Practically waiting to jump out of their chair and run to whoever exits the door.
Feeling a wave of sadness wash over him, Phil forced himself to look away and set his attention on the four be met up with.

Tommy, George, and Tubbo were actively talking about anything and everything while Wilbur had his head leaned back against the wall.
.

.

.

.
"Wait... How are we going to know who Hathor is?! " Phil blurted causing them to all go quiet. Tommy's face gaining a grin within seconds.

"I actually know who she looks like. I'm her favorite after all! " He said smugly.

"Well would you mind telling us so we don't walk up to a random stranger. " Wilbur replied, already tired of Tommy's antics.

"Uh... Well she's really tall with (s/t) skin. She has (h/c) that is (h/l)." He stopped for a second. "Oh! She also has two moles on her neck that kinda look like a snake bite." He finished, standing proudly. He began to look over at the door, smiling fondly. "Just think that beyond that door is the future Mrs. Blade! "

Everyone bursting into laughter thinking obout how true that could be. Beyond that stupidly boring door is someone who they call a friend. Someone who they consider family.

Though they weren't the only ones to consider that someone as family. All family is bound to meet at some point. Even without knowing they've already met.

◎ ══════ ❈ ══════ ◎

Anddd more delay! Because I accidentally deleted everything I typed yesterday and now have to go back and rewrite EVERYTHING!

Now excuse me as I cry while doing so.