The Empress

It had been nearly 5 decades since Victoria had taken power on Chemos, and now, it had change, forests cover the surface, the skies now were clear, the cities now no longer were steel shells, they now were decorated with gold, marble, gems, the city now was spreading from sealed fortresses, to large sprawling cities. No city fought, they could not compete, and joined Callex.

As Victoria sat in her office, no longer wearing a suit with a skirt, she now wore a toga, though, it was short, as she did enjoy the renaissance focus of the human form, and she was often asked to be the subjects of the best artists, her body had been painted, sculpted, and even in a few cases, was video captured. She was an idol of the arts, viewed as a goddess, that had no equal.

Victoria smiled, she stood up and walked to a closet, before having her toga drop, before she took a thong out, putting it on, before getting a small purple skirt, that she tied, that showed her thong slightly, before getting a bra, pulling the strings across her back, and securing the two purple squares that barely covered her breasts. Finally, she put on a semi-transparent robe.

She walked out onto a balcony, her eyes shut, until her face was covered in the shadow of something. She opened her eyes, and saw.....a massive.....ship. Larger than any she had ever seen. It's armor was damaged, but not in ruins, it was battle scars, and Victoria's eyes found the symbol of the ship, a set of two headed Eagles.

Drop pods landed in the outer city, and the police surrounded them. Victoria, rushed to the site they landed in, not changing as she was more focused on the visitors from the stars. As she reached the site, she was met by a tall, figure, in golden armor.

 As she reached the site, she was met by a tall, figure, in golden armor

"Ah, My child, it is so good to finally meet you." the woman said.

Victoria was speechless, she had no words to fit this woman, she was beyond human words, she was....Perfect.

"I...I...Child? Me?" VIctoria asked, utterly confused.

"Yes, you are my child." the woman said.

"Who are you?" Victoria asked.

"I am the Empress of Mankind, now come and give momma a hug." she said, holding her arms out.

Victoria rushed forward, and hugged the Empress.

Suddenly a voice rang out.

"Hey, looks like you found our sister. I think we got the grid wrong, we landed in an art studio. I had......a lot of......both requests to be painted and anger for smashing sculptures. Ferrah landed in a bath house." a man said.

Turning, Victoria saw a rather rugged man, he looked as if he was a divine craftsmen, he looked almost like an armored warrior, with a leather apron with tools hanging from it. Her eyes drifted to the person next to the man.

The woman was barely smaller, maybe a foot, mesh weave stockings, thick metal boots, armor, except on her arms, which were exposed, and connected to metal that were formed into perfect metal replicas of hands. Victoria moved away from her mother and approached the woman.

She was still dripping water, her hair was short, with chiseled features. Victoria held the hand, finding it wasn't fake, but, almost as if it was alive.

"H...hello, I'm Victoria." Victoria said.

"I'm Ferrah Manus, I am the leader of the Iron Hands." She said.

"Well, I am Victoria." She said, pushing her arms to squeezes her breasts together.

"I think you may need a bit more clothing, or is near nudity common here?" Ferrah asked.

Victoria felt something, spark in her. Ferrah was absolutely clueless in flirting, and, Victoria found it attractive.

"Victoria, I wish to introduce you to your legion, the third." The Empress said.

"Oh, yes, Mother....I will do anything for you, but, Please, allow me to show you all a fine Chemosian meal." Victoria said.

"A meal? Well, what could be the harm. Dolor, radio the ship, we will be a while." The empress said.

"Yes mother." The man said, before he took a tool off of his back pack, and put it to his ear.

"Retrieve the drop pods, however, we will be delayed, have a few drop ships land near my signal. No, I don't think Freya would like this one, she's a bit of a....minimal clothing preferred. Isis may like her." The guy said, before putting the object back.

They were lead to the palace like structure, and sat at a large table.

"So, mother, who are your.... guests?" Victoria asked, as wine was poured into the largest wing glasses she had.

"These are your siblings. Dolor and Farrah, though, there are others, two more you have yet to meet. You will meet them soon, but....your legion needs a bit of assistance. You must be aware, you are the genetic template of the third legion, and they need assistance, their numbers have thinned, a disease, you can pick from Chemos, and other worlds, they just need to be strong." The Empress said.

"Yes and -oh dear." Victoria said, as she intentionally dropped her glass, having it land on the ground.

She leaned over to,pick it up, and peaked under the table, seeing between Ferrah's legs, seeing a set of panties with a metal hand symbol on them. Victoria bit her lip, and began to rub her pussy. Her thoughts drifted, what would she do now? Rule, or lead this legion?