Urland P4

The altered Man of Iron felt a surge of annoyance at the magos, despite the feeling in the back of his head that something about this situation was terribly wrong.

"It seems you haven't learnt your lesson yet. Fine, my form may be smaller, but I promise you, if you think my diminished chassie is somehow inferior then you are sorely mistaken!"

"I wouldn't have it any other way!" Said Arkhan, walking up to the heavily modified machine. She began to caress his body, testing his now pliable outer layer with her curious grasping fingers. Poking, pinching, stroking and caressing his chest, arms, and head to determine the degree of success her desperate gamble had produced.

"How demeaning, still treating me like some object despite my modifications! I swear, I don't understand you machine cultists in the slightest! Would it kill you to just lay down, close your eyes, and allow the machine to sit in the driver's seat for once in your miserable lives!"

Arkhan land rolled her eyes, as she knelt down to get a good proper look at his primary weapon. "My my, still acting like you've outgrown your dear old creators. Don't worry my little toaster, I'll show you how wrong you are."

Without hesitation Arkhan Land grasped ahold of his cock with both hands, intent on giving it an inspection of sorts. Though not as insanely sized as before, it was still quite the impressive oversized specimen, easily as large as an astartes, a feat made all the more impressive considering the difference in size between the two. She gazed upon it hungrily, bearing a perfect mixture of scientific reverence for his unprecedented design, and lustful desire to see herself fall upon it. It felt real, no, better than any organic hunk of flesh she'd laid her hands upon in her many lonely hours performing techno-archeology in the sol system. Something about it hummed with vigor, practically called out to her to use and abuse. Or perhaps that was just the reprogramming.

" Of all the archaeotech that I've lovingly brought back to the imperium, you will be my crowning masterpiece, a true testament to the genius of Arkhan Land!" She said, fully in awe of her greatest discovery to date. Finishing her hands on analysis of the makeshift organ.

"The fact that you can still pontificate and strike a triumphant pose despite being a quivering wreck... I don't know if I should be impressed or overcome with pity. Why must humans be so irrational."

Arkhan placed both her hands on the Boy of Iron's head, leaning in to get a good look at her handiwork. He felt the heat of her hands on his living metal cheeks as she felt it out, resulting in a slightly aglow blush from the artificial intelligence.

"Well, good job minimizing my body. As for the face, I don't get that part at all-"

Faster than he could process, Arkhan Land sloppily kissing the shota of Iron.

"My clueless little toaster, how adorable you are. I can't wait to show you just how amazing having a fully operational pleasure system is. You'll love it. I'll love it. I'll love you, yes, I can't wait to have you again."

"I um, what was that?" Asked the Man of Iron.

The heat, the taste. The fact that he could taste was ridiculous. Just what sort of tech had she gotten her hands on? Some fragment of a millions year old star god with the power to control and rewrite technology at it's whims that'd been fused into his very being through the use of the silvertide gestalt consciousness as a transitory medium?

'Wow, that was a REALLY specific thought I just had. I wonder if my subconscious is trying to tell me something?'

It was around this moment of pondering that a partially horrifying thought dawned on him. If he had been changed and altered by some unseen technology, then what of the nanytes he'd used to reprogram the harlot? Her behaviour was definitely outside of the parameters he'd set. She was supposed to be submissive, a slave to his desires. Yet here she was going on the offensive to satiate her lust? If the nanytes within her had also been altered then who knew what sort of modifications his directives had undergone. For all he knew she was of a mind to aid his escape by calling up her superiors to irrationally try to pontificate about the excellence of his ability to fuck her.