Creation

M.30 781: Mount Everest hidden Laboritory, Terra

"Finally, after all these years, and all the agonizing pain is done. I shall now begin the great process." The Empress of Mankind said, smiling.

She had made syringes, each with a special concoction in each and walked up to the last of the thunder warriros. She smiled, looking at them. She looked at her Thunder Warriors, the last of her terran crusade, the ones who had been made special, coming from the a population of shemales from each legion. She walked up to each of them.

"Remove your power armor." the empress said.

The 21 remaining stripped their armor, their armor fell on the ground, showing thier hard cocks. Each had cocks close to 10 inches long when erect. The empress moved a side, showing 20 gestation capsuals, roughly the size of a child.

"Wait, something doesn't seem right." a custode said.

"Oh, it may not seem like it's correct, but it is correct." the Empress said.

"Now, each of you, to a pod." She commanded.

The 21 thunder warrior walked to a gestation pod, with the last 2 standing at the same pod.

"Bend over." The empress commanded.

Each Thunder warrior bend over, their balls showing, their cocks half erect. The Empress walked behind each and poked their balls with a needle, injecting them with a bit of her genetic material, for a short while. She then moved on a platform, and stripped herself, showing her glowing form.

Her perfect tits bounced as she sat down on her perfect ass, and spread her legs, showing a perfectly shaven pussy, She rubbed herself, looking down at her thunderwarriors, seeing them getting hard, playing with their breats, and cocks.

"Now, you will aid, in the creation, of my greatest, project, the children." The Empress said, taking breathes ever few words, as she got excited.

"And for whoever, finishes, last, will get, the pleasure of having I, the empress of man, suck them off." She said.

The Thunder warriors shoved their cocks into a slot. The warriors moaned, thrusting into the holes, as the inside was a simulated pussy. The sounds of moans filled the room. The thunder warriors thrust into the pods, feeling the most pleasure they had in years. After 10 minutes, a thunder warrior slammed into the slot, and sprayed her cum in it. The pod filled with a fluid, and she looked up at the platform.

"I need more." she said.

She took the steps up the platform, seeing the Empress sitting on the floor, her eyes shut, her fingers entering and exiting her pussy. The warrior walked forward, her cock right in front of the empress. As the empress opened her eyes, she was met with the sight of cock.

"I'm sorry my Empress." she said, before the warrior grabbed her head, and pushed into the Empress's mouth.

The sounds of the Empress gagging drew the attention of the other warriors, who watched. Soon, more released their seed into the tanks, and rushed up the steps to the platform. As the thunder warrior released, she was moved to the side, and a new one took her place.

The 21 thunder warriros each took their turns with the empress, making her angry, but also horny, a small pool of her juices had gathered between her legs. as the 21 warriors looked at their work, they smiled, and began to leave.

"Oh no you dont, you're not done yet." the empress said.

They all turned, seeing the Empress standing, but leaning on a railing.

"I have a challenge for you, a simple one, fuch each other, who ever doesnt cum, will get to fuck my perfect ass." she said.

The thunder warriors watched, as the empress turned, her ass sitting on the railing, as she looked back at them. She was smiling.

The thunder warriors dove at each other, grabbing each other's cocks, ass, hair, tits, and went out in an all out fight. The fight was slow, until the first one came, and fell back, she was forgotten, as the fuck fight continued. As an hour approached, 19 thunder warriors lay on the ground, their cocks limp as cum dripped from some of them, and pools of cum cover the ground.

The last 2 moved around each other, waiting. The thunder warrior grabbed the other, tripping her, and held her down by the waist, sucking on her cock. As the thunder warrior struggled, she saw the empress smiling, her pussy dripping wet, clean of cum. The pinned warrior shot 2 ropes of cum, and the last warrior smiled.

She walked up to the Empress. The empress bent over, showing her ass to her warrior. The warrior grabbed the empress's hips and pushed into the tight asshole, making the empress moan. The warrior thust into her ass, getting faster, and moaned, feeling the most pleasure he had ever felt.

It didn't take long, before the warrior came, and her brain was fried, and hearts stop. Just like what had happened with every other warrior, the Empress's fail safe had worked. If they came a total of 3 times, the thunder warrior's mind would be cooked in radiation beyond any level of saving.

"Well, that was, rather disappointing." The empress said, heading to a cleaning station, and cleaned up.

Her custodes walked in, seeing the dead bodies of the thunder warriors, and laughed.

"Small cocks, and they fought to feel good, too bad they were so agressive, they could have been good." the Captain-general said.

"Yeah, so, the empress is working on these things? I wonder how they will turn out." the custode said.

"Yeah." the captain-general said, dragging the last body out.