The Army from the Stars

Dolor struggled to remain standing up, looking at this woman who called herself Dolor's mother. Two figures walked forward, on both sides of Dolor's "Mother". 

She was the embodiment of beauty, no flaw could be found on her face, she was regal in every part of the word. She had hair that was dark as the night sky, that flowed in the wind. Her armor was a blinding gold, with each part only adding to her brilliance. She had a sword that was bathed in fire.

On the right was a tall figure, with flowing black hair, with skin without flaw, her face was one of absolute beauty. She wore armor that was alluring, showing her wide hips and ample breasts. Her armor was white with gold accents, and on top of her head, was a tiara, which had an jewel in the shape of an eye. She carried a large clawed gauntlet in one hand, and a large gold and black mace in the other.

On the left was an equally tall figure, with pale skin, with flowing braided gold hair. She was a rugged yet beautiful face. She wore armor similar to the other, but had fur that lined her gauntlets, belt that held a loincloth of fur and gauntlets. She carried a large sword that no man of normal stature could carry, yet she held it in one hand, now resting on her shoulder.

The "mother" reached her hand out, Dolor grabbed it, before she pulled him so he stood up tall, and she kissed his head.

"Now, these are your sisters, Isis and Freya, and this-" She said, spreading her arms apart clearing the dust of the battle field away, showing what seemed like an unending mass of men and women in armor, "-is your legion, the mighty second, which I dubbed "The Forged Born." She said.

"Who are you?" Dolor asked, looking up at her.

"I am The Empress of Mankind." She said.

Dolor looked at this legion, one gifted to him by a goddess from the stars.

A being stepped forward, dressed in armor much like the others, but had a crest on his helm.

"Sir, your weapon." He said, handing me a large block-y weapon. 

Dolor took the rifle, and knew how to use and reload it.

"We march on the enemy!" He yelled. 

Storm ravens and other drop ships carried Rhinos, Land raiders and tanks down to the planet, before Dolor climbed in one and smiled.

"So, this is what a land crawler can be?" He asked.

The second legion, the Forged Born marched through the enemy lines, before within days, reaching Gaullacian capital, they city of Marcasia. Dolor smiled, before he was offered a ride into the stars by the Empress.

"Dolor, you can come with us and conquer the stars with us." She offered.

"I will, but I must end this war first on my home." Dolor said.

"Than we shall aid you." The Empress said.

"It's weird to think we have a brother." Freya said.

"What's the likely hood we had all sisters?" Isis asked.

"I don't know, but it seems unlikely that we'll have many more sisters." Freya said.

Dolor prepared, getting armored by the finest smiths of the fleet, before he was armed with a Bolt Rifle. Over the year long war, now dubbed "The War of Lightning Skies", Dolor would march have his Legion, and Premany and it's allies. 

With each attack, the same story would happen, a drop pod assault on the capitol would happen, as Legion and army forces would attack the front. Then, they capitol group would push it's way towards the front, and destroy supply lines, before finally forcing the enemy to surrender.

Dolor had used the legion to conquer the world, before he turned his eyes on his home, Premany. He gathered his Legion and the Army at the main road to the capitol, The city of Verlis. Dolor marched forward, the army and Legion behind him. The people watched, as the Child of the Stars walked down the main road. Many began to cheer, as the war was now over.

As they reached the Goverment District, The Iron King stood on the balcony of the senate.

"I congratulate you, Child of the Stars, you have shown the might of Premany and her people, but answer me, why do you march with troops into the Verlis?" He yelled down.

"I have come for the release of my mother." Dolor yelled.

"I can not allow that, you still have 1 enemy to depose." The Iron king announced.

"Who? Who is left? Or do you intend me to fight nature itself?" Dolor yelled, angry at the Iron King.

"The Empress who calls you son, she must be dethroned so that you, and all the stars will know our power." The Iron King announced.

"Iron King! Under Laws of Premany and her People, I challenge you to a duel of pistols! Do you wager your life, or your honor as the mightly Iron King?" Dolor yelled.

"I accept your challenge, what are the terms?" The Iron king asked.

"The loser shall lose all titles, and be stripped of power, the winner shall take their place." Dolor said.

"Acceptable." The Iron King yelled.

Dolor had his armor removed so he was in his pants and no shirt, similarly to the Iron King. A case was opened, and Dueling pistols were presented. They both grabbed one and loaded it. They took 10 paces from the other and stood facing back to back. The Army stood on the right, the Legion stood on the left.

"Dolor, if you lose, you will give the Legion, the Forge Born, to the Iron king, and all the power they control." the master of the duel asked.

"I accept." Dolor said.

"Iron King, if you lose, you give the office of the king, to Dolor, and all the powers of the office holds?" The master of the duel asked.

"I accept." The Iron king said.

"On the count of 3, you shall turn, aim and fire, if you die, are hit or can not stand, you lose." the master of the duel explained.

"1...2...3!"

The duelist turn and fired, as the smoke cleared, everyone watched, seeing blood drip down Dolor's chest, having received a solid hit into his chest. The Iron King however fell to the ground, blood dripping from between his eyes.

Dolor quickly ordered the release and retrieval of Valerie Rezick.

-hours later-

Dolor had the wound treated, when Valerie was brought into the office of the Iron King, now called the Office of the Primarch. Valerie looked at her son, before walking up to him, and hugging him.

"My boy, I am proud of what you did, but....I'm sad to see that it could only be done with violence." She said.

"I'm sorry mother, but, I had no choice, I wished to keep you safe, and the only way I could was to defeat our enemy." Dolor said, on his knees, holding the woman who raised him. 

Unknown to both of them, the Empress watched, as her son, the Lord of the Second, was crying.

Ok, Smut will be in the next part