Khaine P3

"Good, we can at least still escape this place" Eldrad said, hitting Khiraen on his Goldhelm. "Move quickly Khiraen, we must reach Khaine and evacuate to the webway before the worst comes to pass"

"Why!" Khiraen said, "We cannot stop it now. Why even bother?"

"Because you are still connected to Khaine" Eldrad replied "What do you think will happen to you if 'that' comes to pass?"

Khiraen pondered Eldrad's suggestion for several full seconds, before jumping into a furious sprint, more powerful and motivated than any other moment in the wraithlord's long life, and subsequent unlife.

It didn't take long for Khaine's desire to be fulfilled. WIth a great flash of red light, the Tentacle Beast appeared before the other two god's, sizing up the burning embodiment of Eldar warfare. Khorne took several steps back and sat upon her skull throne in an act that Eldrad could only presume was a form of coping mechanism, as she did her best to look powerful and imposing, despite her wet pussy being on full display for all to see, juices still trickling down it like a crimson tinged waterfall.

"Finally! Now that I have broken free you-" The Tentacle Beast began to say, before Khaine cut him off by chucking the Wailing Doom at the primordial titan. "No, you didn't break free. And no, you will not be conquering me. I choose this freely of my own accord."

The Tentacle Beast scratched what could be considered its head with one of its many unfurled tentacles. "Really? Well that takes some of the fun out of this? Why should I do it then, if not to break you and make you submit? 'Willing participant'."

"Because!" Khaine started to speak, pointing dramatically at Khorne. "We have a score to settle, and I WILL see it settled, one way or another! I may 'hate' her, but I understand her, and I respect her as my only truly worthy opponent. I will gain the required attributes to face her properly in battle, her warrior's spirit must be respected, and our battle must be concluded one way or another! If this is the only way to gain the type of strength I need to succeed in battle within this changed warp, then I will gladly sacrifice my morality to do so"

All at once Khorne's crotch went from a waterfall to a deluge of moist wetness as juices flowed down from her seat on the skull throne. An embarrassed look on her face, and loud drum beats thumping audibly from her chest, the Blood God covered her privates as she squirmed in her seat.

Hearing Khaine's words, the Tentacle bests many thick, threaded limbs lashed out in all directions excitedly. "So then, you must love her?"

A loud silence filled the room, as Khaine gave the Great Beast the epitome of a cold, disapproving, deadpan stare. "No" Khaine said. "Don't be ridiculous. "

"Good, I can work with this!" it replied. "Prepare yourself Khaine, and enjoy it as best as you can. You only get to experience this sort of corruption once after all!"

With that said, the Tentacle Beast's body exploded into a flurry of tentacles which flew towards Khaine, constricting the Eldar god's limbs and binding his arms and legs, pulling them apart. Khane remained stone faced, mentally prepared for the ordeal. "Well now, not even going to squirm?" The beast asked, to which Khaine merely scoffed. "When you've been at the mercy of Slaanesh, nothing remains which could phase you. Besides, I'll need to get used to stuff like this if I'm to wield this sort of power properly. Now hurry up and get this over with, Khorne is waiting, and I myself have an impatient temperament"

"As you wish" The Tentacle Beast said, before unfolding yet more great lengths of its thick throbbing limbs, wrapping them around Khaine's right arm and tightening down on it, compressing the molten body of the Eldar war god. Pulling the length of the bound tentacle down, Khaine winced as his arm was moulded gradually into a narrower, more slender form.

"That...tch, could you be quicker about it!" Khaine said as slowly but surely his whole arm was given a feminine makeover.

"...Okay then, if you insist on losing that dignity of yours" The Tentacle best said as it launched its tentacles towards Khaine's face and chest. The tendrils on his face tightened and constricted around his ornamented headdress, remoulding it while stifling an uncharacteristic scream from the god. One caused by the two bundles of tentacles which had latched onto his chest, digging into it and pulling forth two molten orbs, before quickly and dexterously kneading the stuff, modeling it, and finally fashioning it into two smooth breasts. The tips of the tentacles excitedly dug into the pair of amply sized spheres for the finishing touch, pinching and twisting till two perky, erect nipples were ready and moulded for Khaine's pleasure.

After Which the tendrils worked on the rest of the god's torso, binding it down and making it slender, before moving on to his other arm. With the upper body completed the tentacles bound to Khaine's face pulled back, revealing its new feminine features.

"That...this is...certainly something new" Khaine said, still resolute, refusing to so much as twitch before the Tentacle Beast. "Is this it? Is it done?"

On her skull throne, Khorne let out a nervous chuckle. "Aha, ha ha, ha. Um, Khaine, I'd suggest bracing yourself"

"For what?" Khaine replied, a smoldering brow raised.

"Oh, that'll come later, I still need to finish the limbs first" The Tentacle Beast said as it smoothed out and shaped up Khaine's legs to a pleasing slender shape. With proportions to make any Eldar blush at a glance. "Now to use up some of the excess slag of yours, it has to go somewhere right?" The Tentacle beast said as it gathered up a punch of molten metal which had dripped off of Khaine during his slendering into a female figure, kneading it into a ball, separating that ball into four quarters, before taking a pair of the god matter each up and down Khaine's body.

"What are you doing with AH!" Khaine Yelped at the Tentacle Beast slapped two of the balls onto her breasts and started kneading them in, giving her some much needed voluptuousness. Meanwhile below he hit her otherwise flat bottom with the other two balls, and shaped them into a pair of suitably rounded buttocks.

"It's going to happen now..." Khorne said, her fingers digging into her pussy, watching her enemy turn into a sexy mirror of herself, if not a more ample version.

"What are you going on about now?" Khaine asked. 'We're done, right?"

"Afraid not" The tentacle beast answered. "You might have the body of a woman now, but you aren't yet a woman. What comes next is crucial. If you run from it, you'll just be yourself with a new figure. If you want what Khorne has, bear through it."

" I don't see what your...what are you doing down there?" Khaine asked, as Eldrad noticed the tentacles down by Khaine's butt, now finished with sculpting it, sliding up and down her crack, before seemingly stopping at a specific point and reforming into a pointed tip. Meanwhile, a large tentacle unlike any others slithered out of the Tentacle Beast's front, placing itself in front of her crotch. The prehensile limb quickly wrapped around her loincloth, pulling it to the side, before aligning at the dead center of her groin.

"I see. I'm not afraid of more sculpting, I don't see how adding some holes will be any different to what's already been done to me. Do it, finish this nonsense, so me and Khorne can finish our battle!"