The Gallery P3

The room was silent, asie from a dim hum emitted from the viewing gallery projector its stand-by mode. Caressing his chin thoughtfully, Trazyn pondered the Empress' offer of alliance.

"Only three condition my lady? Well, with such a sparse list, I expect them to be quite substantial requisitions... I will hear you out of course, just do not expect me to part with anything more than a handful of my collection. I'm quite sentimental towards it you see." Trazyn said.

"Worry not Trazyn, I do not care about your trinkets. I do expect you to share them when absolutely necessary, on a case by case basis, but I will not force you to do so. No, my requests, for the most part, are logistical." The empress explained.

She outlines her first two requests succinctly, flexing her post human tongue to its limit. In layman, mortal terms, these were what she asked for;

1. Trazyn share all pertinent info he has on the great enemy.
2. That Trazyn's Necrons not attack humans, even ones unaligned with the imperium, with exception to those under the sway of chaos.

"This way", she surmised, "I can best secure the galaxy in the name of both our factions mutual interest. It is the most efficient plan, the most effective course of action."

Trazyn closed his glowing eyes in contemplation for a short bit, before opening them as he came to his answer.

"I do accept, of course. Though, what of the third request? I cannot think of anything that you might else need of me that has not already been covered"

The Empress smiled as he asked the question she'd been so patiently working towards.

"Oh right, the third request, well, you see...

As she spoke The Empress saw fit to remove her breast plate. Showing off her the perfectly sculpted breasts, as the plate fell, her breasts bounced, to a momentarily mezmerised Trazyn. Following that, she pounced on his stunned form, pinning him to the sofa with her disproportionately immense strength.

"You see, I wish to finish my examination of that foul organ of yours. I need to know just how much damage a Necron body cursed by the Great Beasts can do."

Moving one arm under Trazyn's head, she began to passionately make out with the bewildered Necron, their tongues twisting around the other's. Meanwhile, her other hand traveled downwards, unclasping the thong plate of her power armor, revealing a cleanly shaved and well shaped, and glove lay looking pussy, exposing to the heat of Trazyns pulsating green metallic cock. Smirking, she started to rub her bare pussy oh the ridged cock, her juices running down the xeno cock, making it

"To think, *mechanical/deep groan* you allow yourself to accept these *high pitched moan* warp alterations so easily. Then again, *mechanical groan* who am I to judge. Of course, *quick panting* I too have been curious about the full extent of my own changes, haven't had a chance to test them out. We both of us are-" Trazyn spoke.

"Oh hush, damn xenos" the Empress spoke as she clenched down hard on Trazyn's cock, the mechanical hands rubbing the breasts, slowly coaxing out the nipples. She moved so that her pussy hovered over the tip of the cock.

"I am simply taking the initiative as a leader, testing the full capabilities of a potential enemy upon my own body before it might have the chance to ravage even a single of my subjects. Do not overthink this, xenos!" The empress demanded.

Despite her words, her mind was racing, intoxicated by the metallic male body before her.

'This cock feels better than any mechanicus device I ordered' she thought.

Tired of playing around with his cock, the Empress made the decision to go 'all in'. Moving he hand down to grasp the base of Trazyns cock in a firm grip, she prepared to slam down hard on it with her wet, eager pussy.