Urland P3

'I look ridiculous' thought the man of iron to himself. He understood the necessity of adopting a form that' trigger the technophile in the most conducive manner possible, but this still felt dumb.

The body was a mess of wires, having barely even a humanoid look, with a dozen of tendrils instead of hands, and his head combined with his torso, the wires wrapping metal around the body, the man of Iron, was feeling utterly silly.

'Still, it'll do, for now. Though I'll need to see about finding a cod piece to go over the lower reprogramming device once I'm finished with her.'

"I will not submit. I've told you that much already" Spoke Arkhan, putting on a brave face. "Do your worst, you will fall in the end, you horrid abominable intelligence!"

'Again with that insult. I'm going to enjoy fixing this zealot. Though. I'll need to break her first. Funny how things work out'

It moved towards her at a speed that seemed impossible for such a large hulking metal goliath. Tentacles flanked him, controlled by the silvertide emitter that he incorporated in his new body, a modern art hodgepodge of the best salvageable components in the lot. Not only was his body superior to most combat robots now, but his intelligence capabilities had been expanded too. In his new reformatted state it wouldn't be long till he discovered how to make Land crack.

He easily hoisted land in the air, placing her on the horizontal of his synthetic member. Turning her to face her two interns, he had the tentacles resume violating them, accentuated by the pair's moans of pleasure, as their legs are spread wide, and pile driving into their cybernetic pleasure ports.

"This is what is in store for you if you continue to resist. I am not without mercy, human. Just accept your loss here and I will let you go."

Arkhan grew wet on the flat of the man of iron's shaft. 'I can do this, I can do this, I just need to get him stuck with the thing in my pussy. I can do this.' she reassured herself to no end, as the heat within her rose higher and higher, worsened dramatically by the girth of the part.

'This is all part of the plan. I just need to cum while he fucks me. Easy. Its got to be easy.'

The man of iron noticed Land's rising nervousness. Without a thought, he decide to put her at ease with her choice.

"Relax. If you fear that my lower implement might kill you upon penetration, I assure you that will not be the case. It's been made with the purpose of shrinking and compacting, to just perfectly fill up the orifice it's been stuffed inside. Though, I'm afraid that's all the reassurance I can give you."

With the type of speed and uncaring attitude only achievable by machines, he reorientated his metalic cock from the horizontal to the vertical. Without warning Arkahn felt a sinking feeling in her gut as in but a second she went from sitting on the massive rod to being skewered on it.

She felt her body begin to be spread slowly, the pulsing of the metallic cock, it split in half, one that would please both holes of the priestess. The cock slowly pushed on her asshole and her pussy.

It moved in deeper, rearranging her internal organs. Arkhan looked at the creature, before a horrific smile spread across the "face" of the machine. The machine thrust into the tech-priestess, thrusting deep inside the priestess's ass.

As the second cock entered her pussy, Arkhan gasped, The object slid inside her deeper, as the cock pressed it in deeper, Arkhan moaned, unable to resist the pleasure building inside her. The Man of Iron moved faster, pistoning both holes at the same time.

"Ahhhhhhh! S....S.....Stop! I..i...I can't take it!" Arkhan yelled, her eyes watering as she felt her organs being rearranged.

There was a high pitch ping, Arkhan feeling the object expand inside her.