The Genecrisis

The Empress was with the 3rd Legion, called the Empress's Diplomats. She took notice to the fact the marine captains, or at least the females of the legion, were having too much fun with the geneseed modification, that gave the females a new organ, a phallus. She was getting annoyed, where ever there was a captain that was female, they would be jerking off or fucking a marine.

"I need to make rules, so that the legions won't just fuck the legion so they are unable to fight." The empress said to her custodes body guard.

The empress walked through the ship, before entering the messhall, seeing 2 captains having a novice marine being spit roasted between them. The other marines watched, as if this was normal. The 7 inch cocks slammed into the marine's mouth, before drawing back, only for the cock of the other captain to slam into the marine.

The Empress closed the door, her groin becoming moist, needing to relieve some stress.

"This will be a long trip." She said.

"My mistress, I will allow you to use me if you wish." The custodes said.

"I may need to use your body, but I will refrain, what is up with these captains." The empress asked herself.

Days had passed, the marine captains, both female and male, appear to have an intense sexual desire. The marines were constantly fucking, leaving the Empress, mildly blue balled.

In the room, the Empress sat in a chair, leaning back as the custodes' head bobbed up and down the length of the massive psychic cock. The Empress held the head of the custodes, her eyes locking with the body guard's eyes, the tip of her cock entered her throat, and the empress released a load of cum into the stomach of the custodes.

There was a short flicker in the geller fields, leaving the entire ship, with a case of a pain in their cocks.

"Fucking WARP SPAWN!" The Empress yelled, holding her now sore cock.

The Empress has the cock vanish, before leaving the ship, and walked towards the bridge. Nearing the quarters of the Astartes, she saw a pool of white substance. She wiped the substance on the floor, realizing it was cum, many, many cups worth of cum.

She turned, seeing a captain constantly jerking off, releasing a continuous stream of cum.

"Empress! S...Sav.....Save m...m...m...me!" The captain said, before releasing yet more cum.

The Empress walked up to a terminal, and requested an Apothecary. Within minutes, the captain had passed out, her cock shriveled up, her balls like raisins, more news spread, the apothecaries we're dealing with this all over, leaving only a young, newer apothecary left, an apothecary named Fabula Wile.

The apothecary, out of her armor, carried her Narthecium, dressed in tight white nurse's uniform, and showed a set of panties, with a red plus, about on the area the pussy was. Her breasts, maybe a B cup at best, we're disappointing, along with her pigtails of white/blonde hair.

"My Empress, what is it you need of me?" She asked.

"I need the aid of your apothecary skills, we need to create geneseed, new ones." The empress said.

The young girl looked at the empress with stars in her eyes.

"Really?" She asked, surprised.

"Yes, now come." The empress said, 'this is going to sting for a real long time.' She thought.

In the labs, the Empress exposed her cock to the Apothocary.

"You just need a DNA sample, then we can begin the creation of the new seed." The Empress said.

Fabula took out a needle, and numbed the base of the Empress's cock, before taking a small section of skin, and then cut into the testicles, taking a bit of them as well, under the orders of the empress.

The 2 worked on the new geneseeds, before, after many hours of hard, tedious, and slow work, they completed the geneseed and began to clone it.

"I will need to test to see if the seed works." The empress said, lifting up the petite marine, and looking sorrowfully.

"You will be receiving the seeds first, but you will need a new geneseed added, the Futanari seed." The empress stated.

The apothecary was knocked out, and I planted with the seed. She woke up, her uniform removed, and tied to a table. She felt a wet sensation, pressing and moving up her pussy with slow, deliberate actions.

Looking down, the Empress saw the custodes serving the Apothocary, while the Empress watched. Fabula moaned, feeling her pussy being teased, but not a cock. She whimpered, thinking of the organ she thought was installed into her, when she felt a sudden burst, and a 5 inch cock sprang out of her pussy.

"The clitoral Sheathe works so far." The Empress said.

"Now the Seminus Organ." The custodes said, sucking the tip of the cock. The Apothocary didn't last a minute, as the old warrior's skilled mouth vacuumed the milk out of the testicles. The Apothocary released a single stream of cum, before stopping, about, a 2 good tablespoon sized load.

The Empress walked up to the Apothocary, and patted her head.

"Good work, now, have these implanted, harvested and grown as fast as possible, you'll need them." The empress said, "chief Apothocary Fabula Wile."