Venus Rising

A gestation capsule was thrown out of the warp, and crashed into the planet of Nocturne, a planet of deserts, volcanos, and one covered in volcanic dust and ash. A planet filled with large reptilian beasts that could kill a human with ease, and suffers various threats both natural disasters and the endowment itself. On this planet, one that is marked as a death world, would give birth to the most human of the matriarchs.

The pod crashed through the edge of a volcano, before crashing into the ground, and skipped several times, before landing in a large , ending it's crash landing and dragged it self with the remaining energy into the back of a large stone house, when a man walked out to investigate the strange noise. As he approached the capsule, holding a hammer, he saw a simple sign "XVII", with technology connected to a pod he had never seen. The machine hissed as it opened, showing a small baby, skin darkened by the ash that landed on her, with soft pink eyes.

The Black Smith, N'bel, picked up the child, and smiled, feeling it grip his finger, already having a strong grip. He brought the child back to him home, where a woman walked in, dressed in a short sequin dress, of gold and copper. Her dark skin made the metal shine brighter, along with her deep crimson eyes, she was nearly a goddess standing in the door. 

"Honey, what is it you have here?" She asked, walking over, the clicking of her heels against the stone floor. She looked at the wrapped object, seeing the small girl.

"She looks adorable." She said, smiling softly.

"She's strong too, I am going to keep her." N'bel said.

"I think that would be fine. But what to name her?" D'niel questioned.

"Venus seems fitting." N'bel said.

D'niel, was a show girl of Hesoid, known for her elegance and beauty, she was titled as "The Black Maiden", due to her natural coal black skin. N'bel was a metal smith, which greatly interested Venus, as she grew older.

Venus also grew quickly, towering over most people her age, even adults at a fairly young age of 15. Venus's puberty was also distracting to many. Venus, after her final estimated growth spurt, stood nearly 11 feet tall, with breasts that matched her height.

Venus braided her hair into long dreads that reached her back. She smiled and began to work with her father to make things, weapons, and eventually, she was asked to hunt with them. They hunted the great beasts of Nocturn, Venus' size and strength made many creatures easy prey, but there was one creature, everyone feared.

"The Dusk Wraiths" who would appear at dusk and at night, and attack hunting parties and those outside of the protection of the cities, before dragging them off, to never be seen again. It is unknown where they come from, or where they go after taking people.

One day, a raid came, and Venus had had enough, grabbing a set of hammers, and an apron, she walked out, prepared to fight the dusk Wraiths.

The wraiths looked at her, shooting guns that fired needles at the giant, before she lunged forward and swung her mighty hammers, knocking the head from the shoulders of the first, the next hammer sank into the skull of the next. Ropes were thrown down on her, trying to restrain her, but Venus grabbed them, and with her inhuman strength, pulled the ships of the wraiths down to the ground, and broke them.

She killed dozens with her hammers and fists, before she saw two trying to flee. Grabbing them, she dragged them to the forge, and pushed one to edge the forge. She sat on the first one's face, before moving the other's neck between her legs, and locking her legs together, squeezing the head between her THICC, MEATY, THIGHS. She continued to tighten her legs, before she saw them both stop moving, then stop breathing. 

Venus stood up and threw the two onto the ground, dragging the dead bodies out, people went out to look, seeing the small needles in her, she stood defiant, crashed machines on the ground, the bodies of various Dusk Wraiths around her.

"Fear not friends. I shall not let another attack of Night Wraiths separate friends from each other, families will not be torn apart without the blood of these wraiths paying in equal measure. I am Venus, defender of the people." She announced, before cheers were heard.

"She was destined for greatness." D'niel said, smiling, placing her hands on N'bel.

"Yes, she is. She's a strong one, like me, but she has the grace and beauty of you dear." He said, smiling, looking at his wife.

"Just for that, you get an extra special gift in bed tonight." She teased.

N'bel laughed, before looking at the forge, seeing that there was an imprint and shifting of stones.

"She's a mighty big woman, no doubt about that." He said to himself.