Arrival of the Stars

Harcross sat on his throne, when he felt a presence, a powerful one. He stood up and placed the pelt cape on his shoulder, before grabbing his spear. He would lead a hunt for this presence. With his warriors, he gathered them all together to hunt this presence, a new possible traitor. As they got closer, Harcross had his scouts report seeing strange beings.

In gold and black armor, that had a strange blend and pattern, almost like a lizard look, but they were also human like in shape, with dark skin and red eyes. They had armor that was sexual in nature, showing off their bodies. They carried boxes and swords that looked dull.

Harcross took out a whistle and blew into it, creating a loud scream of sheer terror. Dozens of other screaming whistles were heard, before the warriors charged in. The invaders seem to be ready and pointed their boxes, before they released fire in waves, burning the warriors, sending balls of lava at them and melting them and even attacking the warriors who got close with hammers that conjured thunder.

Harcross rushed out, stabbing his spear forward, the tip breaking against the armor of the strange invaders, before a golden light blinded Harcross. Stepping back Harcross covered his eyes, before the light vanished. He turned and looked over, seeing a woman in armor made of golden metal. She had black hair and glowing eyes, her skin pale yet flawless.

"Who dares invade my kingdom?!" Harcross demanded. 

"I am the Empress of Mankind, and you are my child." The Empress said.

Harcross looked at her, looking for a weapon. He took a deep breathe, before he screamed. The soundwaves were amplified well to the point of tearing his vocal cords. The sound waves pushed back the space marines but the Empress didn't move.

"My my, what a strong one you are. You must be a psycker." She said, smiling.

Harcross grit his teeth, before the Empress smiled, and whistled. The whistle grew louder and louder, and he grabbed his head in pain, before falling to a knee. 

"You will obey me. I shall show you the true limits of what you are capable of." The Empress said, looking down at Harcross, before she placed a hand on his head.

-days later-

On the Bucephelus, the Primarchs and Matriarchs gathered with the Empress, both to meet their new siblings, and for the honors of the legion to be passed. Within a few short weeks, 2 matriarchs and a primarch were found.

"This will be interesting." Isis said, smiling.

"Yes, most interesting, I heard we have two good new warriors." Freya said, clenching her fists.

"I just hope we don't get another Victoria." Dolor joked, and failed, more insulting due to a lack of humor.

"At least this brother will be better than you." Victoria rebutted.

"I just hope they are great craftsmen, I'm tired of working with Dolor, he makes things so....boring." Farrah said, crossing her arms.

Lion was bordly watching, she was more eyeing each sibling, up and down, now that they were out of armor, she could get a better look at each of their bodies, and could tell who was stronger, and sexier. 

Malcador smiled, the youth of the children of the empress was most enjoyable to watch.

The Empress sat on a throne, before the doors opened and 2 figures walked out.

The first was a tall woman, her skin dark as coal, with her hair straightened, it showed a bit of a fiery orange color. She wore a lizard pattern dress that was mostly a green color, with a bone pattern on it. (The dress she made in the contest against the empress).

"My name is Venus, it is a pleasure to meet you all. I hope we can all be the best of friends." Venus said.

Everyone, minus Ferrah and Dolor, were a bit distracted by Venus's dress, and how her height to really hear what she said. Lion was more jealous of the size of Venus's breasts and thighs, while Freya was impressed by the muscles.

The next was a savage looking man, he wore a leopard cloak over his shoulder, he was bare chested and wore a woven tunic from his waist down. On his head was a crown/helmet that was made from wood, like a dragon's head decorated with feathers down the back side. He carried a spear with a stone tip at the end before stopping.

"I am Harcross. Bow before me wenches." He ordered.

"Oh my god.....he's stupid." Victoria said.

"No, he's just full of himself, give him time and he might learn he isn't important as he thinks." Dolor said.

Harcross glared at Dolor pointing the spear at him.

"I challenge you in a duel of blood." Harcross said.

Everyone looked at Dolor, who raised an eyebrow, before sighing.

"Fine, I accept." Dolor said.

Harcross was in a room, across from his brother, Dolor. Both lacked their shirts and armor, only fighting in their clothes, for Harcross, his woven skirt. Dolor wore his pants he rolled up to his knee.

The two circled each other, each holding batons. Suddenly Harcross rushed forward, Dolor grabbed the knife arm and pushed it down, before he pushed his brother to the ground and pinned him. Harcross kicked Dolor's knee and broke free of the pin, rolling to get back up. Dolor stood up and focused on Harcross once more, holding his knife. 

The Matriarchs watched at the two muscular shirtless men watched, each eyeing their brothers.

"I kind of want to fuck them." Freya said.

"I think we all had that idea." Isis said.

"What?"Ferrah asked, confused.

"Yeah, I would never have that type of idea." Victoria said, looking at Ferrah's ass as she stood behind the rest of the group.

Harcross rushed forward, tackling Harcross who lifted him up and threw him down, before trying to slash the Primarch. Dolor grabbed the arm again and punched Harcross in the face, before kneeing him and throwing his brother away. 

The two continued to fight, neither getting in a cut, but finally, Harcross headbutted his brother, making his nose bleed, and Harcross smiled.

"First blood!" Harcross announced.

Dolor threw his knife to the ground, which hit Harcross's belt as it passed, cutting the rope holding up the skirt. The Skirt fell and showed that Harcross was endowed, having a good sized cock, while it was flaccid.

OK NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A Q&A ANSWERS, LEAVE QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE THEM!