Isis p2

Isis's mouth was unexpectedly filled with cock, the futastodes gripped Isis by the hair, and, slamming into her throat, making the matriarch gag. The 2 futastodes thrust into Isis at the same time, holding onto the matriarch's body to thrust into her welcoming holes. The Empress released the cocks of her futastodes.

"Make her understand her position." The Empress said.

The futastodes surrounded Isis, having her hands jerk then off, while the one who was fucking her throat, pulled out, moving to the rosebud of Isis's ass. Slamming in, the tight backside of Isis was being stretched by the futastodes. The two moved as one, as one drew back, the other pushed in.

The Empress was stroking her own pussy, watching her first daughter being dominated by her companions. Her lower lips dripped with hunger, wanting her fingers to enter, but she resisted the desire.

Isis had her mouth filled by both of the futastodes cock, as she was double skull fucked by the futastodes. The empress smirked, walking up to the 2 futas fucking her daughter's skull, before she licked four fingers, two on both hands, before sliding them in their asses, pressing the prostates of the futas, making them cum in the mouth of the matriarch.

The other two slammed in, cumming in the pussy and ass of the matriarch. They fell on their backs, panting, and gasping.

"You may leave, go and rest." The Empress, having her companions crawl away, unable to stand.

4 more companions walked in, to guard the Empress and Isis.

"Oh my, all tuckered out aren't we, little girl? Don't worry, you might've used up your stamina disabling your own group, but I still have some to spare!" The Empress said.

She gripped the cocks of her next futastodes, having one on the ground, grinding her wet pussy over the hard cock, as she stroked two of the cocks, and sucked on the last futastodes' cock. The 4 were powerless as the perfect human, sucked, stroked, and slid on their cocks.

She smirked, raising her ass, and released a cock. She positioned the cock at the entrance of her cunt, slowly lowering onto the cock. She had one of the futastodes move behind her, allowing the companion to fuck her ass.

She switched between cocks, either sucking one, or jerking on the cock, as she bounced up and slid down on the cock under her, while the futastodes fucked her ass. The companions moaned, as the perfect human used all her skill to pleasure them. The two futa marines soon released their load, both on the face and breasts of the Empress. They were to step back, and watch, as the Empress sat up, and slid back and forth between the 2 remaining futastodes.

The Futastodes having her cock buried in the Empress's pussy soon could no longer hold it in, and released her load of cum, leaving one final companion, her cock deep in the ass of the Empress. Before another minute passed, the companion released a stream of cum deep in her ass.

The Empress stood up, invigorated from the all out fuck-fest, stretching her legs, showing off her ass suggestively as Isis struggled to even stand after her own merciless hammering.

"Done...are...done...we....yet?" Isis struggled to spit out the words, even now the custodes cum oozed out of her, still warm to the touch. Smiling warmly, the Empress walked up to Isis, spreading her pussy's lips open to drain out all the cum that'd been shot into her.

"Oh my. Little girl, you know very well we aren't done here yet, not until I get to plow your cunt." The Empress said.

Isis could feel a strange stickiness to the air as she gazed into the Empress's crotch. In shock, awe, and adread anticipation, she watched wide eyed as the Empress had a cock manifest from the air, larger than any she had ever imagined.

"Here we are, now, how about a taste?" The Empress said, gripping the hair of Isis, and slamming it into the mouth of Isis..

'T-too much.... Way too much!' Isis could barely breathe as the Empress walked over to the aressing balcony, hidden from public view with a curtain. A single tug of a release cord threatening to expose the two to the full public. Without even a hint of shame in her conduct, the Empress shovelled her cock down Isis throat with every step, the taste of which started to make the primarch dizzy.

"Enjoying yourself down there, well, be grateful, I'm about to show you an even better time."

Lifting the primarch off of her cock, she let her teenage creation sit on her lap as she took her seat on an ornate throne. Ensuring the Primarch's top was properly affixed, her bottom perfectly bare, The Empress cock shoved deep into Isis's ass, throbbing in the tight, barely used hole.

"Now, remember, you only have to endure this, you only get to endure this, if you swear yourself to me. So, where do your loyalties?" The Empress said.

The Empress tugged the curtain open, revealing Isis lewd form for all to see, squirming under the heat and pressure of the Empress' Cock.

"My subjects, today is a great day for one of the primarch's has been found..." The Empress went on some long intricate speech. Isis tried to listen but just couldn't focus, rubbing all up and own the Empress' shaft, half crazed, unable to focus.

...So, my creation, do you swear your loyalty?"

"I, Isis Lupercal, swear loyalty to the Empress's might co...conquest of the galaxy. I shall pleasu..Pledge my ass...assistance to her, for all pus...people need to know of the power of the Empress." Isis said, before the Empress continued her long speech.

The Empress slid the cock deep in her ass, slowly thrusting, moving back and forth, holding onto Isis's hips, secretly moving deep into the Matriarch. Isis could feel her intestines move to accommodate the cock. Isis tried to cover her breasts, millions of people looking at her. Isis looked at the Empress, whimpering, trying to resist the urge to cum. The empress slowly raised Isis up, before having it slide into her pussy. Isis's irises became heart shaped, a soft pink glow filling them, as the Empress held her legs up, thrusting into her.

"Plese, I pledge loyalty to the Empress, with all my heart, as I shall do what I must, but, I want to be filled with her Loyalty! Her Hot, Creamy LOYALTY!" Isis screeched as her pussy tightened around the cock.

The Empress released a load so large, a gallon of milk was the only thing close to what was released, Isis's stomach bulged ever so slightly, leaving Isis a twitching mess, her eyes crossed, tongue hanging out, legs twitching, and breathing heavily.

All of Terra celebrated Isis that day. Pict casts were made, merchandise sold, the adoration felt by the populace towards her was unparalleled. Isis knew it would be so, even up there kneeling on the cold surface of the balcony floor, her unblemished backside turned towards the entire collective gaze of the Imperium of man. She was picked up, her ass placed on the ledge, her breasts pressed to her legs, as the Empress held her, before spanking her ass, leaving a hand print on Isis's formerly unblemished ass.

'So many gazes, all looking at me. So good, so glorious! This, this is what I need, this is my perfect fate. All of them will love me, all of them will praise me, my Empress most of all. And my enemies, oh, I can't wait to have fun breaking the Imperium's enemies!'