Child of Sun

As it has happened on many occasions, Xotelem was suffering from the crashing of stone to the earth. The natives would gather the stones that fall in their territory, but this time, the strike that crashed into the kingdom, was one that held prophecy.

"Born from the light of the Sun, a great warrior shall rise, unbeatable and unmatched in strength, unyielding in mind and unbreaking in power, he stall wipe the history of those who stand in his way. As known, he will be the Harcross, the warrior god." as the ancient prophecy went.

Many kings had tried to take the title, but eventually they were overthrown. The child was brought before the queen of Verdo, Zeltzin, who looked at the child. 

Xotelem was a planet covered by dense jungles, with kingdoms that exist in the ruins of ruins of ruins, many cities are built around a central step pyramids that doubled as fortresses. The planet had many volcanoes, so much of the weapons were made from the black glass that formed near them.

The cities were ruled by the kings or queens that held great power that defined reality. Zeltzin would care for the child, having the greatest warriors teach him to fight, the greatest scholars their knowledge, and the priests of their gods.

The child, who's name would be Zolin, would be the guard of the queen, and eventually the general of Verdo's army. Zolin would take his army across continent he knew as his home, from every mountain fort to every city in the jungle would know of his strength and his merciless nature.

Zolin would take break the orbs of Tlaloc, he would shrink the mounds of Moyoletzin til nothing was left. He would crush the valley of Xihuihua until no life would come from it again. The Rod of Tizoc would be trampled and broken for all time. The Shaft of Zolin would be stabbed into the valley of Yoltzin. Every great King and Queen would meet humiliation at the hand and foot of Zolin, and soon, words began to spread of the Harcross. (Yes these are all double entendres)

Eventually, he would return home and Zeltzin would be pleased, she would take the title of the Harcross, great Conqueror, with Zolin as the general who made it possible. Months passed as Harcross flouted the power she did not earn, and soon, this anger would boil over, his work was taken from him, and now, he would take what belonged to him. 

In the dead of night, he entered the Queen's sleeping chambers, and drove a spear into her heart. Upon the sun rising, he would exit the palace, and with head of the dead queen in hand, Zolin would abandon his name, and take a new name, one that belonged to him, He would be Harcross.

Sorry it's short, the person who was suppose to help with this part, @kkepley has basically gone dark, anyone wanting to help can take over for him in terms of story progress, he helped make the character and the legion.