Gorgon Rising

Farah walked the mountains, before encountering a house. As she walked closer, she saw no signs of life. She opened the door, and saw a fire, seeing burned wood in a fireplace. She opened a pot over the dead fire, she saw a liquid with chunks of meat in it, before taking a sip from it, tasting the warm food, and she shook her head. She grabbed chopped wood, before putting some kindle on the wood, before holding a stone, and rubbed it against her knuckles fast, sparking the kindle.

After an hour, with a full stomach, Farah was on a bed, and struggled to sleep. Asirnoth's actions had awoken something in Farah. She struggled to sleep with this new feeling building in her. She had her hand run down her body, before reaching her lower lips, slowly rubbing them.

She moved her hand slowly, rubbing her pussy softly with her new metal arms, testing the new limb's feel. She moaned softly, her hand moving faster, her other hand tapping the arms, sending small vibrations through the metal, into her body. The sensation made Farah moan loudly, this was a new feeling of pleasure, a new sensation she never expected to feel.

Her body shook, as she pushed her fingers in, and tapped the back of her hand, sending vibrations inside of her, making her core feel hot, as she moaned louder. Within minutes, she reached a climax, making her cum, spraying juices on her hands.

As she pulled her fingers out, she looked at the juice covered metal, before licking it, tasting the metal and juices mixing.

So did her story go on,so did she continue to travel amongst the many clans of Medusa, gaining perspective on them, and coming to a conclusion. They had been made hardy by their endless quest for survival against the harsh conditions of Medusa, as had she. So it was that she realized her philosophy: that through conflict, humanity could surpass and purge it's weaknesses.

Her metal hands were proof enough of that fact, but she knew some weaknesses were more challenging to purge easily.

Farah thought it all over, her place in the order of things. "Farah Manus. That is who I am, and that is who the people of Medusa shall know as their mistress before the year is done. I will temper them, mold them into perfect warriors, and once all is done,and every threat crushed, only then will we know peace and pleasure without restraint. A fitting reward for our efforts."

She spend the next day writing letters, and sending them off to the great people of Medusa. In a week the elders of the many clans stood before her, and in an afternoon she showed them the true breadth of her greatness.

While it took a year for Farah Manus to truly claim dominion of all of Medusa, it only took her a week to become the undisputed most powerful person on the planet.

Yet her work was far from done, as the sky above her cried out with noise and activity.

Something was coming, her astronomers had told her

"Good" she had said in response. "Then the opportunity for improvement comes our way. For a battle unlike any other we have faced before is about to begin"

Smiling, Farah set about working on her army list, as the Empress approached the world of Medusa, excited to claim yet another lost child of her's.