The Gorgon Fucked

"I was hoping you'd say something like that. Little one, you are so young yet so strong, so brash and strong headed. I see now that you need a bit of motherly discipline!" The Empress said as Farah heard armored footsteps back away from her, accompanied by some lowkey moans and an odd whet squishy sound unlike any that she'd heard before.

"Very well. Now if you'd just let me out of here we can settle things properly. I mean, it's hardly a fight when the only thing you can see is my ass?" Farah said, a hint of cockyness in her voice.

Then seconds passed, with the only sound being the humving of electronics and the crackling of raw energies.

"What? Was it something i sa-Eek!" Farah yelped as she felt a pair of hands begin to fondle her behind, fingers digging into her trousers and poking around her panties. "There... there are better ways to get a grip on someone you know!" Said Farah as she started sweating from top to bottom. She felt her crotch become wetter than all her other regions, as her body started to grow concerningly warm. Her knees trembled as she felt cool air on her bottom as her top layer of clothing was removed.

"Wha? What are you doing?" Farah asked as she tried to squirm her torso out of her device's innards. "That...that isn't...that's not how you..I mean? What are you doing?"

Farah heard a laugh, as the Empress pressed something thick, long, and fleshy between her panty clad buttcheeks and started to rub it up and down, making her downstairs regions water even more.

"Bless your heart Farah, you really don't get it, do you?" The Empress said, chuckling warmly. "Silly little girl, let me educate you then. Let me educate you about the secrets of the flesh. Trust me, you'll enjoy it by the time I'm finished with you."

Farah couldn't understand. 'But the flesh is weak' She thought. 'Why would such a strong person care about something so weak and worthless?'

Then Farah felt a shiver run down her spine, as she felt the fleshy object press in her pussy. The Empress slapped Farah's ass, feeling the firmness of the muscular ass. She smiled.

"You must constantly work out to keep your body this tone and muscular." The Empress said.

"Of course I do, how else am I to cure this body of the weakness of the flesh. Now enough pointless banter, enough mockery! Release me, so I can show you just how tough this body of mine is!" Farah said.

"Oh sweetie, I don't need to let you out to see how strong you are." The Empress teased.

The Empress pulled Farah's black panties aside, exposing the wet, needy holes to the Empress's flesh spear. With a smile, The Empress pushed on the wet hole, before with a final powerful thrust, the cock of the Empress entered Farah's pussy.

"I just need to do this. Now be a dear and clench down on my shaft with those strong vaginal muscles of yours!" The Empress said as she relished the experience of breaking in yet another matriarch.

Farah's eye went wide, with the thrust, she felt more of her getting pushed into the machine, her D cup breasts pressing and messing with the sensitive machinery. A plug was knocked loose, sending small arcs of electricity into the Matriarch's body, focusing on her sweat covered breasts, burning small holes in the fabric shirt, exposing her nipples, which became the new focus of the electrical arcs, sending small waves of pleasure with each zap.

The Empress smiled, thrusting into Farah's pussy harder. As her hips slammed into the firm and muscular ass of Farah, she slapped it, hearing moans from the inside of the machine. The Empress's cock pressed at the entrance of Farah's womb, flattening it with each thrust. After a few minutes of hard fucking, Farah's pussy clamped down on the Empress's futa cock, and sprayed her juices on the ground.

The Empress pulled the cock out of the abused hole, seeing it gape, before she tapped the lubed cock on Farah's asshole.

"Wh....wait! No!" She cried, before her tight, asshole was spread wide open by the cock.

"Oh you are a tight one! Your ass is like a vice! But, I will loosen it." The Empress said.

She began to pump slowly, stretching the asshole of Farah, who was now losing herself. Her flesh had proven itself weak, and now she was suffering due to her weakness. The Empress pulled back and would slam down, making Farah cry out in pleasure, her body succumbing to pleasure.

As the fucking of Farah neared an hour, the Empress pulled out, showering the Iron Handed daughter's gaping asshole, before slamming into her pussy, shooting thick ropes of cum inside.

Farah's mind receded into itself as her very being was consumed by an unforgiving torrent of pleasure. She felt logic leave her, and only passion remained. She felt her walls clamp down with all the terrifying strength she possessed in her body, eager to squeeze out every last drop of cum from her alledged creator. Her whole body moved along with the thrusts, pressing down as hard as possible on the cock.

"I need more..give me more!!!" She demanded, her voice out of breath, as she pushed against the sensitive mechanical bits of her invention as hard as she could, so she could force her creator even deeper inside her vaginal canals, and better guzzle the creamy white fluid which was currently filling her up.

Then she felt motion, and had barely seconds to ask herself why she was outside, before she and the lady regent of Humanity crashed against a wall on the farside of the room.

Her head, fogged up and disorientated as it was, was still aware enough to widen when she saw the damage she'd caused to her shield generator in her throes of passion. She could still take a second to curse under her breath despite how wonderfully full her entire being felt. Her device became engulphed in green emerald energies, and she could swear she heard a terrible roar, before the device started to pulsate with the fell energies. The pieces of Asirnoth she'd incorporated into it began to stir, and Farah felt something akin to fear stir within her.

"Wait a second. That light, I've seen it before!" Said the Empress as she threw Farah off of her cock and sprinted towards her weaponry, which she'd placed on the floor next to the machine. But, the Empress wasn't quick enough.

Farah's whole world became engulfed in emerald light as she felt every molecule of her body blink in and out of existence. She felt the warm fluids within her displace as her body was dragged away from her fortress, and every sensation forced itself back into a neutral, normative state. The feeling of being teleported felt to Farah like the coldest of showers as in one moment she stood within her shield fortress, and the next, some dark dusty crypt covered in green glowing engravings.

As her feelings returned to normal, so did her fury. Her eyes narrowed in hate as she gazed on the form of the Empress across from her, looking so undignified with her cape and crotch coverings missing, her hair sticky with sweat.

"You bitch! You turned me into a damn clown! A pitiful flesh loving weakling! I'll have your head for this you cunt!" Farah yelled as she walked towards the Empress. Before finding her back to the ground with a hand over her mouth.

"It's not my fault you didn't have any good men to practice with." The Empress whispered as she looked around the tomb chamber. "Now be quiet before you wake the entire tomb."

Farah struggled, body still full of strength and energy, her anger inflamed, yet, then she heard a familiar sound. An old memory came back to her. That sound, where had she heard it before?

"Damn it. Too late." The Empress said as she helped Farah to her feet, hand still over her mouth. "I hope you still have some strength in you, because we need to act now if we are to have any hope of halting this tomb's awakening protocols!"

Farah was just wondering what the hell the Empress meant by that when she heard a clicking sound, a flash of green light, and then it all clicked for her.

'Not again' Farah thought, as lewd luscious silver bodies started stirring from ominous looking chambers and racks all around the pair of post humans. 'I won't let it happen again'.

"Valdor, we are on a tomb world, send a message out, we need to contain them, and I will need more than the forces we brought." The Empress said into a wrist mounted radio.

Dolor picked up the signal, and rushed to aid his mother.