Khaine P2

"It is fortunate for us that lord Khaine cleared our path ahead" Khiraen said idly as the ghostly wraithlord scaled his way inside of a sizable hole Khaine had made within the outer walls of Khorne's innermost chambers.

"Be steady Khiraen, if the Daemons notice us now, then all is lost" Eldrad said, hanging on tightly to Khiraen's back, looking down with some concern as daemons of Khorne of all shape, sizes and ranks scurried about. Along with those simply...fornicating with reckless abandon.

"This place reeks of degeneracy. What an insult to the warrior's spirit it is" Khiraen said dourly. "To think I once slew these reprehensible daemons with honour on the field of battle, now look at them, what a pitiful existence they lead!"

"Yeah, yeah, right" Eldrad mumbled as something stirred in the farseer's loins, heat coursing throughout the body of Ulthwe's brightest soul. "Are you nearly done?"

"One more pull" Kiraeth replied, hauling up his wraithlord frame and acrobatically flinging himself inside and well through the hole in the wall, landing on the other side in clear sight of Khorne's skull throne, and the two gods who stood before it.

"Well, at least we got here before they started fighting' Khiraen said, hopping down from the elevated position into a sprint towards Khaine, who stood resolute at full size vany a mile away from the Aeldari duo. "Too bad they're so far away. It'll take at least a half hour to reach them at my usual pace!"

"Ah, my witnesses are here. Good, it is time then" Khaine said, drawing his wailing doom from the ground. "I thank you for your patience Khorne, I will be sure to remember it once you are slain"

The red skinned form of Khorne, with a form built to dominate one's body physically, and sexually, dressed in a skirt of bones that covered her large plump ass that could shatter blades if flexed, and a bra made from the front of skulls, holding back mountains of flesh connected to her chest. Smiling, Khorne grabbed a hold of her own sword, Woebringer to the Aeldari, and held the massive blade firmly in both hands, ready for battle at the drop of a pin.

"Think nothing of it, worthy opponent. A warrior such as you should have some witnesses to see the final moments of his last glorious battle. To spread the word of the epic clash amongst your people, along with the legendary martial valour of the one who slew you!"

Khaine rolled his joints as he listened, cracking his arms and neck in a satisfying manner, before settling into a combat stance himself. "I have no intentions of losing to you Khorne. No matter what form you take, no matter what powers you claim to have manifested since our last duel, I will win. All you had before was strength against my skill, now even that is lost to you"

"Ha!" Khorne bellowed. "Talk is cheap, let's get this over with!"

As the pair of Aeldari moved a mile a minute towards the two gods they began their clash, both blades locking with one another in a mighty clash. For every power blow Khorne threw at Khaine, the Eldar god of war artfully parried and deflected the attacks. Yet when he swung back at the Chaos God Khorne dodged out of the way with expert intuition, the blade moving just a fraction of a second too slow to connect.

"You've gotten old, and weak!" Khorne said. "I'll put you down before you deteriorate any more alongside that pathetic race you are bound to"

"We will see" Khaine said as they locked blades again, before the Aeldari god of battle pushed the sword of Khorne to the side and headbutted the Chaos God something fierce. Seizing the initiative Khaine continued to hold down Khorne's blade with his own as he let go of the wailing doom with his left hand, planting a viscous gut punch onto Khorne which made her stagger back a few steps.