||Valentines Special: A Lovely Treat for You and You

➷a lovely treat for you and you➷

Being the owner of a candy store, I'm always busy during this time of year. Really busy.

I mean, sure it's good for the business. I can't say the same about me though. Having to go back and forth in the shop makes me go insane.

Of course, i enjoy valentines day with all my heart. To see people coming in here to buy their significant other a box of chocolate (or multiple) makes me happy as well.

I sighed, placing a few of my own home made chocolate on the shelf. That's when my door clinged open.

I turned my head around to greet the guest. But instead, I was the one being greeted first.

"Y/n!!!!" His cheery voice was loud enough to wake up the whole continent.

"Venti?"

Said bard had already gone to pull me into an embrace. Two familiar figures emerged behind him. "Xiao, zhongli, what a pleasant surprise."

With the sticky anemo archon still tugging around my waist, I struggled to drag both of us towards the two.

"Miss y/n," zhongli greeted. "I heard you're quite busy this time of the year. I hope we're not interrupting you to much."

"Oh dear it's fine," I laughed, it came out rather breathy as Venti tightened his arm even more. "What the fuck-" i manage to wheeze out, "-is wrong with you-"

"I haven't seen you in so long!"

Meanwhile, Xiao glared at Venti but stayed still.

"What are you guys doing here? Do wanna buy sweets for the lantern rite festival or for Valentine's?"

"We're here for you." To my surprise, it was Xiao that spoke. "Let's go enjoy the festival together."

Xiao, who had never liked crowded places had just invited me to the lantern rite festival. If my head isn't spinning now, i don't know what this feeling is.

"...are you sure?"

"Why wouldn't i be?" He scoffed, sounding a bit offended.

"I get it but..." Why with venti and zhongli..?

What an interesting combo.

"Xiao, be nice." Zhongli scolded softly. "Well miss y/n? Do you want to come or-"

"Let's go let's go let's go! I wanna try out so many snack stalls! You're paying though. I don't have any mora on me."

You sighed. Oh booger.

"Fine. After I close up though."

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

We walked down Liyue harbor under the hanged xiao lanterns. funny how we have a xiao right here. Kinda makes me want to hang him up too-

"Look, it's those tiger fish things!" Venti pointed with his half eaten dango, while his other hand was preoccupied sticking itself to me. Xiao has been glaring at him for that all night long.

"Yes, venti, we got those five minutes ago." I sighed. Did i really just signed myself up for babysitting?

"Xiao, do you want anything?"

Along the way, the only (not so) people that's accumulating unpaid debt to me is zhongli and venti. Xiao however has been silently glaring at every little contact venti makes with me.

Just as his mouth was forming a 'no', a draft of smell waves through the air and Xiao immediately stopped in his tracks.

Almond tofu

The yaksha adepti's eyes sparkled unlike before.

I shouldn't have asked.

"Almond tofu! Let's get it!"

"Venti please."

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

After the whole disaster was over, Zhongli led us up towards a higher hill to look down on liyue harbour.

You can really see everything from the top huh?

All of a sudden, venti pulled out a box of chocolate in front of me. "For you my sweet dove!" His bright smile made my heart melt.

For a split second

"Isn't that from my shop?"

"Um-"

"Did you steal this?"

"...hehe?"

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

Idk what I'm doing

So uh yeah valentines special more like not so valentines special tbh but I'm not that creative.

Also, I've been trying to launch my genshin it won't worK aaaa GRR