||childe: burrito roll

As a celebration for me getting childe

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

burrito roll

As a merchant(s daughter), you had - to some extent - experience in sword fighting. Though you weren't the best, you could still hit a few hilichurls and run away right after.

So now you're wondering how the hell did you end up being ganged up by a group of rock throwing hilichurls. Oh, wait. You know exactly why.

It was because of that stupid fatui boy making you run errands for him when you're sick.

Though you do admit half of it was your fault since you didn't tell him, but would you make someone who could barely run go and grab your package?

You accepted your fate anyway. If you're not coming back alive, you planned on haunting his whale ass.

Before you could lift your sword to, at least, make a scratch on the hairy red pig like monsters, they were already on the ground, dead - and you knew by the shape of the arrows that it was said whale that saved you.

"Hey, hey, how's it going out here?" He laughed joyfully, his boy resting on his back already.

"Everything's great! Totally wasn't about to die or anything." You answered, gritting your teeth. The headache just waved through again and it really, really hurts like a bitch.

"Come here," Chile ordered before swiftly picking you up, carrying you in his arms.

"Don't just pick me up like this." You protested weakly, hitting him lightly in the chest. "Where's the consent asshole?"

"Was that supposed to hurt?" He chuckled, pulling you even closer to his chest. The warmth made you even more sleepy than you were before.

"Just shut up and take me back. I feel like passing out." A brief moment before you closed my eyes, you stared up into his blue eyes. You saw hint of worry before fully falling asleep.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

"Good Venti, what time is it?" You asked to no one in particular. Adventuring alone back and forth made you speak to yourself quite often.

When you woke up, you were already in your room, a blanket covering over you. Actually no, you weren't just covered by it.

Childe literally turned you into a whole burrito wrap and left you to starve. Not to mention how your head is still getting pounded by treasure hunters.

You have to admit, it was warm and comfortable, but was rolling a sheet of blanket around you like this was necessary? You couldn't move nor get out.

As you started planning on Childe's demise, the door to your room unexpectedly open.

There he was, the culprit. "Tartaglia you're dead." You growled. The man was wearing a red apron, and a bowl of radish veggie soup in his hand. "Get me out."

His eyes gleamed mischievously. You instantly knew it wasn't going to end in your favour.

"If I do that you might kill me."

"As if I can land a hit on you." You admitted. No matter how many threats you make, both you and him knows you'll never be able to follow through.

If you plan an assassination, maybe, but as if you have enough time to do so.

"But you look cute and warm all wrapped up like that." He cooed, walking closer to the edge of your bed. Childe then placed the bowl on your bedside table.

You didn't want to resort to begging. That's exactly what Childe wanted (that kinky bastard), and your ego will never let you do it.

Your nose crinkled, "release me." You demanded.

All of a sudden Childe was looming above you, his eyes observing every expression you make.

You hated that it made your face flare as red as dilucs hair.

"You're so adorable y/n," Childe commented. He booped your nose before finally releasing you from the blanket prison.

Without warning, Childe had pushed you by the shoulders back down on the bed before you could fully get up.

"Childe-!" You screamed in shock. The abrupt force made your head spin. "Are you kidding me right now. I just want to eat, dude."

He shook his head, grinning. "I'm not done with you."

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

Screech cough

I got childe and was lucky the entire day. I used up all my luck so pray for me and my finals bcz who knows with might happen.