||Ayaka: A Day Off

I FINALLY GOT SOME TIME WOOHOO.

|| requested by jljuul ||

||ayaka x f! reader||

[a day off]

the Kamisato estate is more hectic than usual today. Tohma and Ayato has yet again disappeared, leaving the two girls, Ayaka and y/n to take care of the estate.

with both of them gone, the two girls decided to take it easy today and go out to play. of course this 'play' was not something like hide and seek.

clang! clang!

the sound of swords scraping and blocking each other could be heard throughout the estate.

Y/n and Ayaka glared at each other, both at a standstill.

Everytime Kamisato clan housekeeper Tohma was out, Y/n was in charge to replace his position and mainly takes care of the Kamisato clans eldest daughter.

Ayaka has specifically asked for a day off today. She even made a long to do list and titled it 'secret date plan'. Not like y/n has any idea what the eldest daughter has written in her little notebook.

"Are you tired?" Y/n looked at Ayaka's unfocused eyes.

She had been thinking about that long to do list and couldn't help but be distracted.

"Let's stop here today."

Y/n lowered her sword.

'how tired must she be that she's spacing out like that?' she felt a little bit guilty.

truthfully, Ayaka isn't that tired. She looked at y/n as if she was the one who's weird.

a confusing situation where confusion was returned with an equally confused gaze.

"Y/n," Ayaka decided to speak up first. "Do you perhaps want to accompany me to Inazuma city?"

Inazuma city, the main and central city of the Inazuma region. It was currently busy with a festival preparation. More food stalls were opening up, and frankly so, y/n was searching for an opportunity to grab some tasty snacks for herself.

"That sounds good." Y/n instantly imagined a perfect day off. Her expression didn't reflect her thoughts, instead giving a warm smile towards her lady. "We can leave right away if you want."

'As long as I get a day off.'

Y/n still has a warm and welcoming smile on her face.

Ayaka looked at the smile that made her feel suspicious, but decided to let it go.

****

As expected, the streets of Inazuma city was full and busy. Although the vision decree is still applied, there was only a small amount of vision users hence why it wasn't much of a change to the reset of the Inazuma citizens.

Y/n bites the takoyaki in her hand. She can see the dark colored robe covering her wrist. Y/n had gained some fame for herself when she arrived in Inazuma, hence the decision to not attract unnecessary attention on her day off.

"Do you need new clothes?" by the sparkles in Ayaka's eyes, y/n concludes that she was going to be dragged towards a clothing store next. It was not a question that needs an answer.

Not long after, the two arrived In front of a newly opened clothing store.

It's not in Inazuma fashion.

"From the looks of it, it must have come from Liyue." Ayaka nods at her conclusion. "Y/n, we should try some."

y/n looked at the qipao in front of her. As someone originating from Liyue, she was familiar to this type of clothing. However, that was a few years ago, and she hadn't worn one in ages.

She ate the last takoyaki in her box and went to throw it out.

When y/n came back in, she's greeted by Ayaka.

"It looks nice doesn't it?"

Ayaka wore a blue qipao with flower patterns. It did indeed look good on her.

"It does." Y/n nodded. though her eyes were slightly covered, Ayaka can see the slightly curled up lips.

"You should try one too!"

'hmm?'

Although y/n couldn't express her surprise as a hand had already started dragging her deeper into the store.

Y/n can feel her soul leaving her. Who knew such a tiny body could push and pull y/n who had defeated Inazuma sea dragon (not a real thing) by herself?

It's dark by the time they were done.

Ayaka and Y/n were talking in front of the store casually, until they heard someone shouting.

"Isn't that y/n the sea dragon slayer!?"

'fuck.' Y/n frowned at the title. She had forgotten to lift up her hood after leaving the store.

A chain of responses followed after the man who shouted. the already rowdy street turned their attention towards one person.

Y/n grabs Ayaka and started running.

Thanks to a lot of training, neither Y/n nor Ayaka felt tired after running far, the crowd behind them didn't bother leaving the city premises however.

They both have arrived in a small separate island near Inazuma city.

"It's bright." y/n looked up at the stars.

though it was night time, the sky looked brighter than usual. the stars illuminated a bright glow.

Ayaka headed towards the edge of the island, a clearing, and sat down.

"Isn't it dirty?"

Even though y/n had said that, she followed after Ayaka and sat down next to her.

"um.."

Ayaka hesitated, "I really enjoyed to day."

Y/n said her thoughts out loud.

"Yes, day offs are nice."

Thought they didn't end up buying anything special, they had a pair of matching qipaos and bought a bunch of snacks, ones which they planned not to share with Tohma nor Ayaka's brother Ayato.

|| end note ||

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'M FREE?(not)

I CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD, LITERALLY.

I was sick for so long and had to stay sick because i had so much exams and assignments that I had to sleep at 3am everyday.

BUT IT'S FINE NOW

YEEE

Anyway, I have an important thing to say!!!

So I'm planning on something a bit different. You see, I'm currently writing a novel (transmigration - reincarnation - isekai genre) and my friend who's my proof reader right now agrees to literally any idea i come up with.

So!! here's the juicy part: I'm planning to do a trial run, with Genshin!

no not like,, officially. I mean like I'm going to make a genshin spinoff of my novel here! I don't know how long or short it'll be. It could be 1 chapter it could be more.

Another thing, even though it's a fanfic, there's not going to be any romance since the novel I'm doing is more of a friend - family relationship.

BUT!!! it is going to be a male MC :D

some of the plot will be following my novel, except the characters obviously. But it will still follow the kingdom - empire style I write in.

expect Queen Jean, crown princess barbara, princess klee and royal mage lisa and royal alchemist albedo.

OH YEA, mondstatd will be the 'main' kingdom as sort so expect more mondstatd and Liyue i guess.