||Diluc: Master Diluc?

Sometimes, I wonder wtf goes on in my head

➷Master Diluc?➷

Although Diluc out little care in his fathers wine business, he still had to take care of it from time to time.

That's why he hired an assistant.

However, he wished he had looked at the applications better.

Although y/n's work was good and her actions were spontaneously nimble, she was extremely, extremely loud. Not only that, the woman would not shut up.

"Master Diluc-" this

"Master Diluc-" that

He endured like a silent rock whenever she's around.

And she's around him 10 hours a day.

Although she annoyed him, Diluc doesn't hate her. Y/n herself has her own charms. When she talks, it was as if her smile was a moonflower under the night sky, blooming whenever she comes to bother someone. At the very least, she had a friendly air around her which makes her very approachable.

Other people would look at this scene weirdly; y/n the approachable and friendly women tagging behind Diluc, the unapproachable man wherever he goes, like an ox tail. One would never have her mouth pursed tightly while the other had his mouth locked and key hidden.

Truly a scene like the sun hiding behind the moon.

Even though Diluc may act annoyed, he would listen to Y/n's constant rambling sincerely. Her loud voice bothered him, but she had the skill to keep her conversations interesting even if she was talking to herself.

Diluc was currently at his desk while y/n sat on the edge lightly. After sorting out a few papers and handing them to the parrot y/n beside him, he said, "you would make an exceptional story teller."

There was a hidden sarcasm in his tone.

But y/n answered sincerely anyway, wether she realized or not didn't cross either if their minds. "Hoo boy, I hate talking in large crowds. It's better talking one on one like this. By the way," she turned around, now leaning on the desk. "Master Diluc, why are you called by master and not lord? Perhaps-"

For once, her voice quieted down, and she leaned to whisper in his ear. However, the words she said wasn't at all that pleasant.

"-do you have a master kink?"

Diluc suppressed the urge to bang his head on the table.

"Of course not." He answered through gritted teeth.

"Ah- really?" Noticing the slight rage behind Dilucs eyes, y/n retreated but only by a step before plunging back in again. "But you haven't answered my question yet."

Diluc skillfully ignored her, as if she was just another chirping bird outside his window.

Just as he was about to head out of his office, the parrot called for him again.

"Mas--ter--Di--luc!"

"What?" He gazed at the woman sternly.

"Nothing. Just wanted to see your face."

"..." He turned around to leave.

"Master-"

Before his name was called, y/n felt a warm palm cover her mouth. Instinctively, she went to grasp the attackers wrist.

"Mphtph- dwiphuc-" still even with her mouth closed, she mumbled out his name.

"Do you really want to know?"

Y/n gazed up at Dilucs eyes. As if actually considering his questions, she stayed still for a while before shaking her head.

Diluc leaned in to her ears, "to late."

Under the flickering light of a candle, only the two knew what happened inside Dilucs office that night.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

Yes, very short.

I finished fox demon cultivation manual in two days and tian ya ke in less than a day.

So like... Tian ya ke

SHAHFHSB THEY'RE SO CUTE

Cute married couple constantly bickering. Both of them are so terrible with children it's so CUTE.

Also priest is that one friend who is super smart and gets high grades but then you start a conversation with her and you find out she's either deranged or depressed.

Her story always goes like

Tragic >> happy >> horny >> tragic >> happy >> horny >> repeat

BUT HNGGGG HER PLOT SO GOOD AND SO STRESSFUL LIKE ALL THESE MYSTERIES I JUST-