||Chongyun: He Tricked You, Again

I-- I TOTALLY FORGOT I HAVE REQUESTS AND LIKE I DIDN'T WRITE DOWN ANY OF THEM SO THEY'VE BEEN SWALLOWED BY MY THOUSANDS OF NOTIFICATIONS AAAA I'M SO SORRY HAHAHAHA

WHEN I SAID I PANICKED-

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.
➷he tricked you, again➷

Sitting down on the flatter side of the rock, you closed your eyes waiting for a breeze of wind.

Yet none came even after (maybe) an hour. You felt another sweat drip down your back

You were starting to feel frustrated. For the past few days, it's been insanely hot and it's not helping with your temper. It's as if teyvat was sealed inside an angry volcano.

Another things that's been stuck in your mind was that exorcist, Chongyun. With his already high temperature, mixed in this kind of weather, it hasn't been fun for him.

That just adds more to your lists of reasons to find a windy spot.

Said boy was found sitting down near one of the stores, enjoying his blue popsicle. He waited for your return.

"Chongyun~" you called. His cat like eyes stared at you with glee.

He asked, "How was your search?"

"It's so hoooooot!" Your answer didn't match ChongYun's question, but he knew what it meant.

He stopped for a moment, hand on his chin as if he's deep in thoughts and suddenly opened his mouth.

"Do you want my popsicle?"

"No." You instantly replied.

"I can freeze you with my vision."

"And let me freeze to death? No thanks."

He hmphed, putting his popsicle back into his mouth. "You're so picky."

"I learned it from you." You pulled a tongue out at him; he replied in the same manner.

After walking for a while, constantly fanning your face with your hand, Chongyun suddenly chirped up. "Do you want to go ghost hunting?"

You sighed, dropping your tired hands beside you. "And how will that help our current problem?"

As if chongyun was waiting for you to ask that specific question, he raised his head proudly. You can see him being a proud little kitten in the back of your head.

"Good question."

You shook your head as he continued. "Xingqiu told me that there's been another ghost sighting near mingyun village. Not only that, it's an ice ghost!"

"..." You stopped in your tracks, looking at chongyun's innocent face, his eyes reflecting unhidden excitement. You couldn't help but sigh.

This wasn't the first time xingqiu 'helped' chongyun with his exorcism. A few months back, the wealthy merchants son had told chongyun about a demon location near wangshu inn. The boy went there with excitement only to come back muddy with no catch and blamed himself for his bad luck. Really, whenever xingqiu was involved with anything this boy does, it always goes south somehow. Wether his 'help' was actually helpful or not, it was obvious to everyone but Chongyun himself.

This time it looked like xingqiu 'heard' about an ice ghost near the deserted mingyun village.

You sighed, deciding to come along with him on his hunt as you had nothing else better to do. The weather wasn't going to get any worse or better in a long time anyway.

After an hour or two of walking, climbing, and fighting, the abandoned village of broken houses and mines came into view. The scene never changes, only new monsters came to check the place out.