||Crossover AU

I feel like my last post abt the apology video accidentally sounded serious which i rlly didn't mean to happen so this is an apology to that fake apology for making an apology video about pretending to apologize

Lmao suck ass /j kidding I'm joking don't hate me

Anyway if you don't read my AN's (which you should I'm rlly funny), i talked about doing a beta test for one of my novels SMH (this acronym was very much intentional) by making a genshin crossover

The basic gits of it so you're not to confused is it's a isekai-ish reincarnated MC into a body of this marquis households son

(Anyway read SMH when it's out muah. I actually have another novel lined up but it's thriller and zombie apocalypse genre :> also SMH isn't romance based, so this specic crossover isn't one either, hoWEVER my zombie apocalypse one is a bl ;>)

Male reader because my mc is a dude.. sorry gals

🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗

This is not his body.

The man staring back in that mirror is not him. The (e/c) eyes, (h/c) hair and the extremely soft white silk night gown. Hell, even this room was nothing like the two floor apartment hi lived in.

Waking up in an unfamiliar room was not part of his daily routine, especially one as fancy as this.

But the man had to admit, this face was something that can make any women jealous. Even a simple nightgown looked like an extravagant dress with a face like this.

"Young master, are you done looking at the mirror?" A young mans voice rang out from behind him.

Hiding his surprise, the 'young master' turned around to meet a brown haired young man in a butlers uniform.

'right, this was the guy who woke me up.' When he thought about this young mans description, he felt uneasy.

He was never quite lucky before, so he had accumulated a good intuition during his lifetime.

"Young master (y/n) is almost late for breakfast. I can assure you, your father will not be happy."

'who now? (Y/n)? I've heard of that name before.' he thought.

Yes, he remembers now. That's the name of the main villain in a cheese romance book his friend just so happened to read.

'it was 'a sea apart' wasn't it?' A lazily created title along with a very boring storyline. He's never read it but, 'he really liked it enough to always spoil me things.'

Seeing how (y/n) was spacing out in front of him, the butler called out to him again.

It was only after washing up did he realize, that whoever own this body before him did nit take care of his wardrobe that well.

It took him quiet a while to help the maids pick out an outfit for him that matches with (y/n)'s taste. Thought it did leave the maids in quiet the confusion as their previous young master never cared about such things, the current (y/n) could care less.

🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗

That's the intro sorry I'm in a hurry aaaa commissions 😭😭😭

Btw yes this is indeed a genshin crossover,, don't worry the first one to appear next is kaeya (i think. Unless i change it post edit)

This will probably go as long as I'm not bored(?) Bc the original stuff is very long and I don't have enough commitment for that.

Ok see u ily bye

BTW BUY MY MERCH BYEE