||Beidou: A Sirens Wish

Beidou x f!reader

Requested by @vunele_ but i can't find them

Uh, tw cannibalism (?) Not really because the mc isn't exactly human(?) But idk just in case lmao ('ε` )

➷a sirens wish➷

The waters in Liyue harbour are usually calm, but once you stray deep into the ocean you'd find waves that crash against each other, deep whirlpools that will punge you into the bottom and most terrifying of all, sea dwellers.

Drowners, sirens, sea nymphs, serpents, you name it. They'd come out day and night to hunt down humans for a feast.

That's why most don't stray from the mapped sea route. Even then, they would still hire someone to keep them safe.

Beidou, as a pirate, takes patrols far into the ocean. She scouts and kills the monsters and keeps the ocean as stable as possible.

She stands by the front of the deck, thr sun striking it's heat down below.

"Captain, we hear something!"

Before, Beidou was preoccupied with the sound of the waves. Once someone had pointed it out, there was indeed an enchanting voice deep farther into the sea. A shot of thrill went up her spine.

"Change courses immediately! Find the source!"

After getting a shout of "aye captain' from her crew, she kept an eye out for any form of creatures on the surface.

Usually, sirens would hunt at night and was kept clear from bigger ships. This was a rare occurrence for Beidou, and she couldn't wait to meet the infamous men eating mermaids of the sea.

Just as the legends and stories told by storytellers, the hauntingly melodious voice that put could put any men in a trance became more clearer as they finally see a woman sitting by a rock.

The bright orange hue that lingered in the sky behind her casted a shadow over the woman's face, it made her glowing e/c eyes more bright, the long h/c hair that slid down her shoulders bounced back the dying suns light.

Like in the stories, the siren was strikingly beautiful, ethereal, her tail half under the water created tiny ripples of waves. They were said to lure in men with their enchanting smiles, and smokey eyes.

This one... This one seemed upset.

Instead of a smile, her brows furrowed together into a scowl. Her lips were pressed tightly against each other.

It was obvious Beidou's presence was not invited.

"why are you here." Y/n was furious, more than that. The person on board was supposed to be her dinner, yet now it was spoiled. With her short temper, she couldn't help but to explode.

"Didn't you call me here?" The captain leaned against her ships rails. "I'm here now aren't I?"

Y/n's eyes twitched, "I only eat the flesh of men, can I politely ask you to leave?"

"I have men on my crew."

"Disgusting." Y/n was of noble blood, why would she want lowly mens flesh? She wanted the leader, the captain. But the one who came was a women!

"...how picky. Then eat me instead, you wouldn't know how tasty I-"

Her sentence was cut short after being splashed with a face full of salty water. When she opened her eyes, the siren was long gone. What was left only the mossy rock slowly engulfed by the rising sea waters.

It was already dark and the moonlight played it's sonata down to Teyvat.

(Haha pun brr. This sentence has no real meaning tbh it's just for the pun lmao)

. . .

Thanks to yesterdays accident, y/n moved her hunting location. On the edge of Liyue's coast, there was a big cave. It was damp, dark, but most importantly, spacious.

She hated being locked in, that's why she loved being above water, she could clearly see the birds flying above, the sun setting from far away, and the ships coming to feed her hungry stomach.

This time, it was already dark outside. Y/n's glowing eyes were the only thing people could see, her haunting tone could be heard for miles thanks to the echo.

Not long, she heard the stranded seaweed abandoned to shore crunched, the tapping of someones boots got closer, and closer, and-

"You again!?"

The same woman in pirate outfit came into her view. "Sweet," she lifted the bottle in her hand and downed it. "It's you again."

"How is that 'sweet'!?" Aggravated, her tail smacked against the rock below her, causing a large splash of water. "If you don't have any business here, can you please just leave??"

Beidou wasn't willing, so she sat down next to the human eating siren. She offered the bottle of alcohol in her hand, "want some?"

"..no."

Seeing as the pirate wasn't leaving anytime soon, y/n just stayed in her place, looking far out to the dark sky.

"Have you ever been interested in the human world?"

Startled by the sudden question, it took y/n awhile to come up with an answer. "Kind of. It seems fun."

Beidou hummed as she chugged another mouth full.

"What is it like, up on land?"

"Dangerous, but nothing this captain can't handle."

Beidou laughed, but the gesture wasn't returned.

"It's also dangerous inside the ocean." Y/n mumbled to herself. "Serpents are much dangerous and faster under the water."

Telling stories and mutual understandings of sea monsters, they ended up wasting the whole night talking.

"I'll be here again at night." Beidou said before leaving.

Y/n clicked her tongue. And what does she do with that information? Come back here again?

So she went back the next night, found the lonely pirate drinking another bottle of rum.

And the next,

And the next,

They both hadn't realized their secret night meetings had been going on for a month.

That night, y/n was humming a tune to herself. She waited for the pirate to come in through the cave entrance.

Hearing the familiar footsteps, y/n lifted her head to look up. Her expression darkened.

Beidou was her usual cheerful self, however her clothes were torn a little and blood covered various parts of her body.

"Hey y/n!" As if the blood stains and scratches weren't on her, she sat down.

"What the hell did you do? Who did this to you?"

"Ah, just a group of bastard bandits, nothing much."

Giving a click of her tongue, she placed a hand on Beidou's shoulders, pulling her to y/n's lap.

"Oho~ we're moving quite fast aren't we-"

"Just shut up and let me heal you."

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

Ight so this book reached #2 out of 20k other book on the oneshotcollection hashtag.

It's probably because all of your honi comments so thank you.

Anyway question of the day, what type of person do you think i am like irl?

Also, vla if you're reading this (ik you are),

APAAN SI AJG AH ASW KELUAR LO SHDJAJCJS KARYA KARYA MULU MINTA DI BEJEK JSJFJAJR