||Cyno: A Little Bit of acceptance

Haha... Uhhhhh- so I'm in university now??

HAHAHAHA it's kinda crazy isn't it. For those people who's been with me since my khun era knew me from middle school...

Anyway, i actually don't play genshin anymore but the inspiration just struck me ig...

(I'm totally open to writing a HSR one shot book btw...)

(Totally didn't lose all ability to write)

Fem!reader | fluff? Ig? | Reader is very creative | scared-to-be-in-a-relationship!reader | Cyno likes you more than TCG (no cap) (gone wrong) | just 2 dorks confessing

★★ A Little Bit of Acceptance ★★

"Uh.. mind explaining what you're doing..."

Cyno watched as the young adventurer stack multiple sticks on top of each other, creating a weird... Bird?

"I just wanted to know if birds are stupid enough to try and mate with a bunch of sticks." She replied, standing up and stretching her back.

Ever since the young adventurer came to visit Sumeru, she was reported to have done increasingly weird things.

At first she mixed weird concoctions of sumeru food with different mushrooms which granted her the concerned gazes of different merchants. Soon, it turned into mix and matching different animal dolls like a monkey headed butterfly and, quoting Tighnari, "threatened turn them into real animals".

One time, she nearly set someones house on fire after turning a leaf into explosives on accident... that was how Cyno met her.

Not knowing who he was, she immediately instructed him to help her clean the mess. Ever since then, Cyno stuck close to her to keep an eye on her.

It's been half a year.

Why isn't she leaving yet??!!??

Making a bird with sticks was the least weirdest thing she's done ever since she stepped foot there. He's worried she's going to start accidentally poisoning the rivers in sumeru with alligator piss or something...

Y/n took a step back, finding a spot beside the white haired man and watched silently.

"Hey-"
"Shh."

With her gaze still focused on the wooden bird, she shushed Cyno. Being one of the few who was brave enough to do so.

Figuring she wouldn't give him the time of day, he opted to wait with her.

1 minute... 2 minute... 5....

Cyno took a glance beside him. Y/n was till very, very focused with the makeshift bird in front of them.

"We should-"
"Shh! Shh!!!" Her eyes went wide, a hand grabbed his shoulders. "There's one coming!"

Cyno quickly shut up, but his attention wasn't focused on the bird. He stared at the hand that was holding onto him.

He had thought of this before, but she was quite a touchy person.

Not that cyno minded.

"Can't believe the little shit is dumb enough to think those pile of sticks were a real bird." She laughed. "Birds are fascinating aren't they- why are you staring at me like that?"

Cyno knew he didn't do anything wrong yet he looked away feeling guilty. "If you're interested in birds you should seek tighnari's help."

With that suggestion, y/n groaned. She once was banned from being near tighnari for a month... "He's not innovative enough let me tell you. I think a bird bee can help pollinate- is something on my face? You keep staring at me like that."