~8~

Yoongi p.o.v.

I wake up and the first thing I see is the white ceiling. I groaned in pain because of the headache I have. That seemed to announce the fact that I woke up to someone in the room.

"Omg Yoongi! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to harm you. Are you okay?"Jimin exclaimed.

I groaned again and then said "Damn Jimin you're too loud. Relax, I am fine I just have a headache."

"And a black-eye," Jimin added guiltily.

I hummed " That's fine I don't have any important that needs my face any time soon."

At that moment my boyfriend rushed into the room and started to search for me. When he saw me he hurried to the bed that I laid on.

"Babe! Are you alright? I just heard what happened let me look at your face.

Oh gosh! It's bruised and swollen! I swear I'm going to hurt whoever did this to you."

I saw Jimin tense up at that. So I said, "Hobi, baby, relax it was an accident. I promise Jimin didn't mean to direct the ball to my face."

My boyfriend looked confused. "Jimin? As in the new boy in my math class?"

I didn't know Jimin was in Hobi's math class but I do know that he is new so it has to be him. That's why I nodded then said,

"He's sitting right behind you."

My boyfriend turned around and saw Jimin. Jimin awkwardly raised his hand and waved.

Small update cuz its ma birthday 🥳 Sorry for the cliff hanger I wanted to do more but today was busy day for me.