~2~

Jimin p.o.v.

I entered the classroom with the lady and instantly everyone's eyes was on me. Awesome they're staring at me again, this is another reason why I hate being late.

"Good morning Mr. Lee this is the new transfer student that is in your class I am just dropping him off because he was lost in the hallway."the lady said pushing me to the front of the class.

"Oh! Thank you Ms.Choi." My teacher thanks the lady and she leaves. My teacher looks at me and smiles. He seems a bit more friendly so I relax a little. But only a little.

"Well young man, why don't you introduce yourself to the class and I. It doesn't have to be very long just your name and a hobby."

That seems easy enough right? I slowly turn to face the class and see that everyone's eyes on me. Not one single set of eyes is looking anywhere but me. I quickly put my head down so I am looking at my shoes.I just feel the anxiety running all over my body. Relax Jimin it's only two sentences that you have to say okay! You can do this.

"Um hello my name is Park Jimin and uh... I um... I like to dance." I mumbled out. I honestly feel like only the teacher and the people at the front of the classroom could hear me.

Then I hear cooing. What? Why would anyone be cooing?

I slowly look up again just to quickly bring my head back down because everyone is still staring at me. Then what are they cooing at?

The teacher chuckles and then says softly, "Well Jimin why don't you go choose a seat. I nod and rush to the very back of the class where no one can watch me.

Despite my efforts, I still see some people staring at me. But it is way less people so I feel better. Though there is this one particular group of girls who won't stop staring while whispering and giggling.

As Mr. Lee starts to begin his class another student rushes into the class. He has blonde hair that looks neatly trimmed and tanned beautiful skin. He has a pair of glasses on his face and is where some Gucci flip flops.

"Ah Mr.Kim late once again! What's the excuse this time?" Mr. Lee says. Oh so he's normally late that's not good I hope he doesn't get in trouble.

The boy gave our teacher a nervous smile and said, " Well sir um you see... um I kinda got wet and... um I had to go home to change." Ddaeng his voice is deep. Like deeper than the ocean deep.

Mr. Lee rolled his eyes and hummed, gesturing for him to go to his seat. His seat just so happens to be right next to me. The late guy sits on his seat, takes out his things for class and then turns towards me.

He smiles while saying, "Hello my name is Kim Taehyung or Tae for short. You must be new here since I have never seen you before. What's your name?" He seems very friendly despite his voice.

"Um hi...my name is Park Jimin." I mumble.

Taehyung smiles even wider and extends his hand out to shake mine "Well it's nice to meet you Jimin!" We briefly shake hands and turn our heads towards the teacher so that we can begin to pay attention to the class.

Hoseok p.o.v.

I walked into my classroom, sat down and prepared myself for the teacher to arrive to class. I wasn't in the happiest of moods and my friend Jungkook looks like he can tell.

"Well aren't you just chirpy today!" he says sarcastically. I roll my eyes at him as I finish packing out my stuff for class. "No seriously what's got you all up in a bunch?"

" I'm having an argument with Yoongi."

"Oh."

"Oh?" I repeat.

"Well what do you want me to say?" Jungkook questions opening a bag of chips to eat, illegally, in class. I give him a 'seriously' look and answered "Your the one that asked me."

Jungkook sighs, sets the chips on the table in front of him and turns his full attention on me. "What were you two arguing about?"

"Do you really wanna know? This includes our sex lives by the way." I am kinda hesitant to tell him because I feel like he wouldn't understand my feelings. Yoongi cant seem to understand, which to me makes no sense. He always understands me!

"Hey that isn't anything I haven't heard before."replies with a smile. So I told him.

I told him about how Yoongi was actually a switch and not just a power bottom. I told him about how horrible I feel for not allowing for my lover to be fully pleasured.

I told him about how I already felt that something was missing in our relationship from the beginning and this just worsen the feelings.

I told him about all this makes me wonder if I am with the wrong person or something. I told him about how I just wanna make it right.

Surprisingly Jungkook just smiles like an idiot when I'm finished speaking. "What?" I asked. What out of what I just said could possibly make him smile.

He's so weird sometimes.

"I know what can help you feel better and can solve your argument with Yoongi." Jungkook singsonged. My eyes widened in shook. He can't be serious!

Just as I was gonna ask what it is, our teacher walks in. She looks at everyone in the class with this creepy smile on her face. That's weird I've never seen her smile before. It's kinda scaring me.

We start standing to greet her but she motions for us to sit down. Everyone looks around visibly confused why was miss acting like this. It's unusual, creepy and scary. She's normally so strict why is she smiling? Why is she not scolding us for not standing and greeting her properly.

"Good Morning Ms.Choi." The class says in unison.

"Good Morning class! You all are behaving so well today! I'm sorry I was late I was helping a student get to class.

Jungkook and I gave each other a look. Ms.Choi was helping someone? That old woman helps people? Did someone put something in her breakfast this morning?

I turned to Ms.Choi who was still sporting that creepy smile then looked back at Jungkook I mouthed to him 'What's with her?' He just shrugged in response.

Well, might as well pay attention to class. We don't wanna make Ms.Choi's good-mood go away.