~9~

Jimin p.o.v.

When Hoseok turned to me I felt as if my heart was going to beat out of my chest. Sure he met me already and he was kind then. However, that was when his boyfriend was not laying on a nursing bed and I was the cause of it.

Needless to say, I thought he was going to beat me up. That's why I was glad when he only turned to stare at me.

The look on his face was hard for me to understand fully, but he looked like he was studying me.

I awkwardly waved at him to gain more of a reaction. He ended up just humming and turning back to his boyfriend.

He started to peck his boyfriend's swollen face and caress his body lovingly.

I watched them whisper to each other and sighed quietly. They looked great together definitely a cute couple. This shouldn't be even an entirely lovey-dovey moment yet they make it so obvious how in love they are.

I want that too. I want someone who would rush to me if they found out I was hurt. I want someone who would kiss me and caress me to bring me comfort. I want someone who would judge someone that was about to become a potential friend because they hurt me. I want someone would ignore everyone else in the room just to stare at me.

I want love too.

Oh gosh, that was pitiful. Relax Jimin don't get ahead of yourself. I decided to try to sneak out of the room and let the couple have their moment without me ogling over their relationship.

I quickly and quietly got up, picked up my bag and started to leave the room.

Once I was out of the nurse's office, I decided to go to the cafeteria to eat my lunch. Since I was busy caring for uni I didn't get to eat so I was really hungry.

However, I have absolutely no idea where the cafeteria is so I I decided to just walk around till I find it because I really don't want to use Taehyung's map.

As I was walking I saw a boy who was on the floor picking up a large number of scattered papers.

I debated in my head whether or not I wanted to stop and help the guy and potentially have to interact with him or if I wanted to continue walking and not talk to him.

I ultimately settled for helping the dude with his papers and after asking for him to tell me where the cafeteria is.

I walked up to him and got on my knees to help the boy pick up the papers. When we were finished picking upgathering the papers I handed them to him.

"Thank you so much for helping me." The guy said after I gave him the rest of the papers.

"No problem." I responded with a small smile. We stood there awkwardly just looking at each other. The boy eventually just bowed and started to walk away and I still hadn't asked where the cafeteria was.

I knew I was hesitating too long and if I didn't hurry he might get to far so I quickly exclaimed, "Wait!"

The guy turned around and looked at me expectedly. "Um could you please tell me where the cafeteria is? Im kinda new."

He smiled and said "Sure! I'm heading in that direction so I can just show you."

I exhaled, relieved, and walked towards him so I could follow him.

We strolled down the hallway for a bit before the guy said " My name is Kim Seokjin by the way but everyone calls me Jin."

"Oh yeah! Um my name is Park Jimin."

"Nice to meet you Jimin." He smiled " How comes you're starting school so late?"

That started a small conversation. For whatever reason I felt kind of relaxed and like I was at home with him.

He had a comforting aura like if I was sad I could always go to him to cry and I know he would comfort me.

He dropped of the papers he had at some teacher's office then we continued walking to the cafeteria while doing a bit of talking.

"So where are you going to sit when you get your lunch?" Jin asked me.

That made me freeze. I didn't think about that. I don't know where Taehyung is and I don't even know if he'd be ok with me sitting with him.

"Um I don't know maybe I'll just eat in a empty class room." It wouldn't be new to me that's what I normally do for lunch.

Jin seemed insulted by my suggestion. " I could never let someone as sweet and cute as you eat alone in a classroom! Your eating with me."

The compliment made me blush that doesn't seem up for discussion.

Jin proceeds to drag me to a table with three other people sitting there and plop me on a sit in-front of these strangers.

"You stay here I'll go get you some food. Are you allergic to anything?"

I shake my head.

"Good." Jin replies before walking away and leaving me with the strangers just staring at me.

I kinda wanna just get up and run to a nice quite empty corner where no one can judge me.

Unfortunately Jin told me to stay here so I just have to sink in my sit and wait for Jin to come back.