~14~

Jimin's p.o.v.

"Good morning Appa."  I say kind of unsure how to talk to him.

My father rolls his eyes then he mumbled "That's it I'm done waiting." He proceeded to shout to my mother saying that if she wasn't in the car in the next three minutes he would leave her before storming out the house into their car.

Not ten seconds later my mother was rushing down the stairs with some makeup, her shoes, handbag and jewellery in her hands.

"Good morning Jimin your up earlier than usual." My mother says to me whilst struggling to put on her shoes.

I laughed nervously.

My mother still rushing whilst attempting to put on some of her jewellery on asks "You know I never got to see your car, were did you park it?"

Car? What car?

"I don't have a car." I reply confused.

"Oh so you sold it? Why don't you get a new one? And at least send me a photo this time."

Before I can say something else, we hear a car honking from outside. It's clearly my father being impatient so my mother sighs, mumbles something under her breath then says "Your father is in a rush so I have to go. Have a good day!" 

My mother leaves, continuing to put on her  earrings as she does so.

I shake my head to rid myself of that interaction and head to the kitchen to make the cookies like I planned.

I separated the dough and put them on a cookie sheet. I put the cookies into the oven which I previously pre heated then grabbed a granola bar to eat.

While the cookies baked I got ready for school. Once I was ready I went to the kitchen to pack the cookies in a bag.

I'm kinda excited and nervous as to how they'll react to the cookies. I really hope they like them.

Time skip

I arrived at school about 20 minutes before school started and I immediately saw Taehyung making out with his boyfriend by a tree in the front of the school yard.

I chuckled at the fact that they literally couldn't keep there hands of each other.

I take a quieter route to my classroom. Once I enter I realise that there are only a few students in the classroom but the teacher is here.

Mr. Lee looks up from his phone and say "Jimin! Your here! Good morning!" I smile politely and respond, "Good morning Mr. Lee" before heading to the sit in the back of the class like I did yesterday.

Once I'm seated I proceed to just zone out and stare out the window till class starts.

Class started and Taehyung some how still came to class late despite being at school before class started. I don't get it.

I got picked on by Mr. Lee to answer a lot of questions but besides that the class went smoothly.

Actually most of the classes went smoothly. The class I had before lunch was the same class I shared with Hoseok but I didn't give him the cookies I wanted to give both Yoongi and Hoseok the cookies at the same time.

I asked Hoseok to let me follow him to where they sit and lunch time. He let me follow while asking me if I wanted to sit with them.

I thought about it. I wanted to sit with them but I promised Jin-Hyung and his friends I would sit with them. I ended up declining and just following Hoseok.

When we got to the lunch table that they sat at I saw that Yoongi was already there and he was talking to a dimpled guy who I assumed was their friend.

Hoseok sat down next to his boyfriend simultaneously wrapping his arm around him as he sat.

Yoongi didn't look away from his friend. He just leaned into Hoseok already knowing the touch of his boyfriend.

I kind of just stood there unsure how to go about giving the couple the cookies I made without rudely interrupting the conversation that was already going on.

I stayed there awkwardly hovering at their table for about a minute before I decided that I could give it to them some other time.

Right as I turned to wuss out Hoseok called to me.

"Hey Jimin I thought you wanted to say something to Yoongi, why are you leaving?"

I never told him that I wanted to talk to Yoongi. I guess that's what he assumed when I told him I wanted to follow him.

I turned to see him, Yoongi and their guy friend looking at me now.

Well since I have their attention now might as well get it over with.

I laughed nervously before replying "I -um actually I wanted to give the both of you these as an apology for yesterday."

I handed Yoongi, who was the one to reach for it, the white paper bag that contained the cookies.

Yoongi hadn't opened the bag yet but he still said, "You know you don't have to apologise, right? It was an accident and you made sure to stay with me in the nurses office til Hobi came. You've been kind enough already."

I looked a his face which showed the large bruise surrounding his right eye spreading slightly to his cheek and half of his nose and didn't believe him but I only nodded and scurried away.

As a got away I heard a chuckle but I kept going slightly proud of myself for even managing to give the cookies to them.

Hiiiiiiii it's kinda been a while since I last updated. Ngl I got lazy and didn't want to write then I got busy and forgot. Tbh from now on the updates are gonna be slow since school has restarted but like before I'll try to update at least once or twice a month.

I hope y'all are staying safe 💕

Byyye