~13~

Hoseok p.o.v.

I watch in awe as Jimin basically floats around the room, his movements so fluid and clear. Some movements even showing of his flexibility and agility.

Jimin continues to dance seemly unaware of my presence.His dance comes to a end and I can't help but to clap at his performance.

Jimin turns around frightened. When he sees that it's me he relaxes slightly.

"Oh, Hi Hoseok-hyung!" He smiles and walks over to me grabbing his bottle and a small towel.

"Hey Jimin! That was amazing! I didn't know you dance."

He laughed nervously "Yeah, it's only a hobby though."

"Yeah well your dance moves are incredible you're also very flexible." I compliment again still admiring his dance moves.

He laughs again this time a little less nervously. "So what are you doing here Hoseok-hyung?"

"Oh I work here. I teach children between the ages four and six on Mondays Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:15 to 4:15. However other than that I may come on other days or stay late to practice."

Jimin responded " Oh cool I'm actually trying to see if I could get a job here too. That was actually the choreography that I was planning on using for my interview."

"Your definitely getting in with that choreo it's awesome. I can't stop saying that."

He smiles and thanks me acting kind of awkward.

"Jimin are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?" He responds.

"Your acting a bit off." He had be acting weird since I made my presence known. It wasn't very noticeable but he was the only other person in the room so my attention was focused on him.

He laughed awkwardly again and walked over to his bag and picked it up. His movement worried me he seemed almost guilty.

Wait guilty is he-

"Jimin your not still guilty about kicking the ball at Yoongi, are you?"

Jimin sorta just froze.

"Just so you know we're not mad at you."

He seemed slightly relieved at that.

"Actually I want to thank you for staying with Yoongi and keeping him company."

He seemed slightly shocked but smiled a genuine smile. Then said " Well I couldn't have just left him."

"So when are you leaving? Do you need a lift home?" I offered.

"Well I was going to warm down and stretch before leaving but I don't want to keep you waiting. So you can just go."

"Nah I don't have a problem with waiting. I'll wait till your finished."

He thanked me and started to stretch. I watched as Jimin stretched, his flexibility once again showing.

I decided to text Yoongi while I wait. I told him about meeting Jimin and he replied that he was jealous and that he's instead stuck with a grumpy old hag as a coworker instead. That caused me to laugh a bit.

I felt  eyes on me and I looked up at Jimin to see him staring back at me with a questioning glaze.

It was almost as if he wanted to ask who it was but was stopping himself.

"I was texting Yoongi he's jealous that I'll get to work with you." To that Jimin gives a slightly surprised but understanding look.

"So you ready to go?"

Jimin nodded, picked up his bag and did a tiny run towards me stopping when he got to me.

We walked to the car then, I dropped Jimin of at his house, which apparently wasn't that far from mine and went home.

Jimin p.o.v.

Once Hoseok dropped me off I went to the kitchen to cook dinner and prepare the cookie dough for tomorrow morning.

For some reason I allows knew how to make good cookies. I assume that someone taught me when I was younger and the recipe just stuck.

Im happy to know that they aren't mad at me but I still wanna bring the cookies.

Once I was finished make the dough I wrapped it in plastic and put it in the fridge.

I was a bit tired so I just made a tuna wrap to eat before getting ready for bed.

Time skip

My alarm woke me up at around 6am. Slowly and sleepily I got up and washed my face to wake myself up a-bit.

I went down the stairs to shape and bake the cookies as I planned but I was met with-

"Oh for fucks sake Dae, you made us so late that even Jimin's awake."

I forgot about my parents.

*Squeals* THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k+ READS like I honestly don't know what else to say thank you  😁