~19~

Yoongi p.o.v.

I went to the table we usually eat lunch at and waited. I wasn't planning on eating lunch there today.

I just didn't know where Hoseok was and he wasn't answering his phone so I'm going to wait till he gets here for lunch.It didn't take long.

He was walking to the table with Namjoon and Jungkook. They were talking to each other and clearly haven't seen me.

I walk up to them meeting them in the middle.

Then, without speaking to any of them, I grabbed Hoseok's hand and continued walking out of the cafeteria, dragging him with me.

I pulled my boyfriend through the hallway and into the empty classroom, in which I left my belongings. Then closed the door behind us.

Once I ensured that we were alone I turned to Hoseok, who looked terribly nervous.

"Hi." He said when he noticed me looking at him.

Gosh why is he so cute.

I shake my head a little before pulling him into a deep kiss. I knew the kiss would throw him off.

And it did. He didn't respond for a couple seconds but when he did he wrapped his hands around my waist and held onto me tightly as if he were afraid to let me go.

Slowly, I pulled away from the kiss, then I opened my eyes to look into his. So many questions were obviously going through his brain right now but I wasn't going to answer them.

"I missed you. Why aren't you answering your phone?" I asked. He looked so confused.

"My phone?" He repeated.

"Yeah. Why aren't you answering it?"

He digs in his pocket for a couple of seconds before stopping and thinking for a moment.

"I-uh I think I left it at home."

I hum in reply. I wanna kiss him again. But we are going to have a serious conversation.

I step away from him and go to the table I left my bag on and pull out the lunches I packed for the both of us.

I had planned to bring him somewhere private to talk and I knew he never packed lunch so I made two lunches.

I looked up at him and he was just standing there so gestured for him to sit with me.

Once he was seated I started feeding him. He ate, still confused but not ready to say no to me feeding him my cooking.

I continued feeding him until the food finished. Afterwards I pushed away the table in front of him and seat myself in his lap.

I was going to start talking about the whole "adding another person to our relationship thing" but I kinda like seeing him so confused. So I'm gonna wait till he brings it up.

I start playing with his hair which has been getting a little longer lately. I like it.

I make the move to kiss him again but he pulls away.

"Yoongi, love, I don't know if you realized it but your killing me here."

"Im not that heavy. You can just ask me to get up you know." I reply, playing dumb.

I make the move to get of his lap. He stops me.

"No, babe. Thats not what I meant and I think you know that.

Are you okay with us adding another person to our relationship or not? I know you wouldn't be talking to me if you hadn't made up your mind."

"I think we can try." I reply finally.

"Really! I didn't really think you would accept the suggestion." Hobi smiled.

"Well I thought about it all weekend and I think this could be a good thing."

"Who do you think we can ask?" Hoseok questions.

"I don't know but we can figure that out later. Now can go back to kissing?" I ask annoyed. I have be denied long enough.

Hoseok chuckles and just leans in to kiss me.

He kept kissing me until the bell announcing the end of lunch rung.

This is probably the closest thing to a double update you'll get from me 🥴