~15~

Yoongi's p.o.v

I watched as Jimin scampered away and chuckled a bit. The boy could be really cute sometimes.

I turned back to Hoseok who was looking at the paper bag curiously.

"What do you think is in the bag?" He asked. I shrugged in response and opened the white paper bag that Jimin handed me.

In the bag were an assortment of different types of cookies. I took one and bit into it.

Oh. My. Gosh. This cookie is heavenly.   I moaned while chewing it completely lost in the taste of the cookie.

Hoseok hearing my moan immediately reacted and groaned in a way that almost sounded like a growl.

I mentally rolled my eyes and ignored my horny boyfriend, instead thrusting the rest of my cookie into his unsuspecting mouth.

To which he also moaned at the taste.

"Damn that is delicious. Can get another one?" Hoseok asked. I shook my head and hid the bag to protect the cookies.

"This are mine!" I said shoving another cookie in my mouth.

"What! No! He said they were for the both of us!"

"No he didn't!" My voice was slightly muffled by the cookie I was still chewing.

"Yes he did!"

"No he didn't!"

"Yes he did! Namjoon! Didn't he say the bag was for the both of us?"

I looked at Namjoon who looked shocked to be called into our little fight. I saw Namjoon look at me and I glared at him as if to say " ISTG if you don't have my back on this..."

Namjoon looked between us before shouting "Huh? Yeah I coming!" And running of into a random direction. Without his bag might I add.

Hoseok scoff and mumbled under his breath "Fucking coward."

I laughed a little at this.

My boyfriend noticed and grabbed the bag of cookies while my guard was down.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

Hoseok just shoved a cookie in his mouth and kept me as far from the cookies as possible. I eventually give up and just glared as him with my arms crossed.

Once Hobi saw this he just chuckled as pecked my lips before saying we could share and allowing me to reach the bag.

We ate the rest of our lunch in peace. As much peace you can get with Hoseok around anyways.

I'd really have to thank Jimin for those cookies though. They were absolutely amazing. I conveyed my thoughts to my boyfriend as we were leave the cafeteria to which he agreed with me and said we should thank him together.

I nodded and separated from him to go to my next class.

Time skip

I ended of sleeping through most of my classes after lunch since I missed my usual nap times.

It's fine though it's not like sleeping in a couple classes is gonna kill my grades.

After school I met up with Hobi. We didn't have to search for Jimin to thank him though since he seemed to be cruising his way out of the school.

"Hey Jimin! Wait! " Hoseok calls Jimin so we can catch up to him. Hoseok does a little jog to get to him. I continue walking.

Once we're both next to Jimin, he speaks up. "Hi guys what's up?"

"Nothing really just those cookies were amazing! Thank you for them. Do you think you could make more?" Hoseok asks smiling.

"Sure. I don't mind."

"Are you heading home? Maybe Hobi and I can drop you home." I enquire as we walk into the school parking lot.

Jimin accepted and we spoke to each other the entire way to his house which is closer than mine.

Once we got to Jimin's house we said our byes but before he closed the car door I stopped him. " Hey will you eat lunch with use tomorrow since you didn't eat with us today?"

Jimin froze. "Uh, yeah sure I'll eat with you guys." He smiled.

"Great." I responded waving as Jimin closed the door.

"I'll try to update at least once or twice a month" three months later: Hiii guysssss I'm sorry I don't really have a excuse I'm just lazy but I appreciate you people who still read this dumb shi-  anyways thanks for supporting me baii 💕