~10~

Jimin p.o.v.

I watched Jin walk to the lunch line then turned to look at the people at the table who were still looking at me. I smiled nervously at them and slowly took off my bag which I still had on.

I went into my bag searching for anything that could distract me from their burning eyes. It felt like they were judging my every move.

In reality, the group was just taking in the fact that their friend just left some random kid in at their table without saying anything to them.

And so the first person to speak up was a guy who in my opinion was attractive but not in the way I 'd want to date him. He was seated to the far right of the three.

He had muscles but they weren't overly huge and a somewhat slender body. He had dyed pinkish-purple hair and was also obviously wearing coloured contacts. 

I wasn't sure was even allowed. Then again I have silver hair and none of the teachers said anything so I guess they weren't too strict on how you looked at this school.

"Hi! My name is Ri So but my friends call me Soso. What's your name cutie?" So asked he had a kind smile and he used a soft voice.

"Umm m-my name is Jimin. Park Jimin." I responded stuttering a bit. Im not sure why I was talking fine why everyone else today.

"Well, Jimin I think Jin-hyung has decided that you under his care so we'll also take care of you okay?"

I just nodded.

"Okay! Let me introduce you to Pan Young," he pointed to the guy right beside him. Said did a small nod then proceeded to shove his face with food.

"And Han Kyongbin -hyung." He then pointed to his far right where the other was. Kyongbin smiled and then did a little wave to which I waved back shyly.

"There is another guy in our group his name is Cha Moon but he's out sick today." So said.

I just nod again.

"So how come I've never seen you around the school before? Are you skipping class?" Kyongbin asked jokingly.

I kinda just laughed a little before saying no and explaining that I'm new to the school.

By the time I was finished explaining Jin had returned with both his and my lunch. I looked at the lunch in shock at the amount of food.

Now I know I said that I'm a bit insecure about my body but I don't starve myself. I just usually try to take a healthier root when choosing what to eat.

You know, like not having junk food everyday and eating less carbs. However apart from that I don't really have a large appetite so the amount of food Jin carried is way to much for me.

I stared at the tray thinking I probably wasn't going to be able to finish the food and wondering what to do.

"Uh- Jin-ssi," Jin interrupted me. "Oh please don't call me that! Your younger than me right? Just call me hyung."

"Oh umm okay." I kind of mumbled "Jin-hyung, umm I don't think I can eat all this. It-its too much."

"Oh don't worry about that just eat as much as you can and save the rest for later." I smiled, nodded then started to eat.

As lunch went on I slowly got more comfortable with them and by the end of lunch I was exchanging numbers with everyone and promising to sit with them again tomorrow.

I was excited. I'm actually making friends and with two different sets of people!

Though I did kinda hurt one of them, but it was an accident and they don't seem too mad about it.

I still feel kinda guilty though. As I went to my next class I decided that I do something for Yoongi as an apology.

Guess who's back, Back again~  Thank you so much for waiting for me to update again I really appreciate it.  My exams are unfortunately still not over ( they changed the dates) so you won't be getting as much updates as I hoped  just yet but I wanted to update cuz I promised I'd be back in July.

Also THANK YOU SO MUCH for 600+ reads like honestly you should have seen me giggling like a mad man when I saw the numbers. But really thank you so much I really appreciate it 😊