~24~

Yoongi's p.o.v.

After Jimin and I were finished playing at the arcade, I dropped him home and picked Hobi up from his dad's workplace.

We decided to spend the rest of the day together at my house. We were cuddling in my bed, me laying on his chest with his arms around me, and watching a movie when I decided to bring it up.

"Hobi?"

"Hm?" He replied.

"I think I know who I want to join our relationship."

He changed his position on the bed the see me better but still be holding me.

"Oh really? Who?" He asked.

"I want us to ask Jimin out." I responded with certainty.

"I can't lye and say I haven't been looking at him too." Hoseok responded. I don't blame him.

Jimin is gorgeous and that's putting it simply. He is also kindhearted, charming, hardworking and incredibly cute. I think he could be a wonderful addition to our relationship if he would like to join us.

"Do you think he would want to be with us?"
I ask. Hoseok tightens his arms around me.

"I'm not even sure he's gay."

Time skip

"Obviously he's gay!" Hoseok and I decided to ask Taehyung about Jimin's sexuality because he was the closest person to Jimin we know and we definitely didn't want to ask Jimin himself

"Has he ever actually said that he is gay to you?" Hoseok asked.

"Well, no. But I have a working gaydar and it tells me that that man is gay." Tae hyung explains.

"We still can't just assume Tae." I say. " Do you think you can find a way to get him to tell you? Cause we really need to know."

Taehyung sighs. "Why do you guys need to know so badly anyway?"

Hoseok and I look at each other then turn back to Taehyung who is looking at us expectingly.

I sighed then spoke up "You can't tell Jimin okay?" Tae nods. "Ok, well Hoseok and I are kinda interested in Jimin... like in dating him. So we need to know if he's gay before we approach him."

Tae hyung looks as if he can't contain his excitement. " I will do my best to find out if he's gay and tell you right away! Hey that rhymed." Tae giggled.

We thanked him then hurried away from him as we could see Jimin heading this way and we didn't know want him to know we were interested in him yet.

Jimin p.o.v.

I saw both Hoseok and Yoongi scurrying away from Taehyung so I walked up behind him and asked "What was that about?"

I seemed to frighten him. "Oh hi Jimin! I didn't expect to see you." Tae said.

"Hi. Sorry I frightened you. What was that about?" I repeated.

"Oh, nothing they were just asking about something from one of our classes."

I stared at him. Tae hyung doesn't share a class with either of them. I decided to just drop it cause I wanted to complain about something else.

"Anyways... I have to stay behind after school today so it's a shame they left so quickly because I need to tell them."

"What why?" Tae asked

"I failed last weeks test. So Mr. Lee is making me stay behind for tutoring." I said with a pout.

"That sucks and it's pretty unexpected too. You get waaay better grades that me."

"It does. Maybe that's why Mr. Lee wants me to stay behind because I usually get pretty good grades and he doesn't want me to fall down a rabbit hole academically." I reason.

Taehyung shrugged.

"Hey what do you think about Mr. Lee?"
Tae asked

I furrow my brows. "What do you mean?"

"Is he handsome?" Taehyung presses

"Where is this coming from?"

"I over heard some girls talking about how good looking he is for a teacher."

"I mean, sure he's decent, but he's too old I wouldn't look at him romantically." I say kinda concerned about why Tae was thinking that way. One, Mr. Lee is a teacher. Two Tae has a boyfriend.

"Oh so you're gay?" Tae hyung asks excitedly.

"Did you not know?" I ask now confused.

"I mean I thought you were but I didn't actually have any confirmation." I'm starting to understand what he was doing.

"Is that why you were asking about Mr. Lee like that?"

Tae nods in response.

"You have a weird way of getting your confirmation.", I say while laughing a bit "But, yes Taehyung I am gay."

"Okie dokie"

In that second the school bell rang and we headed to class. The class I had next was one I shared with Hoseok so I will tell him about me having to stay late after school then.