~20~

Jimin p.o.v.
I have been enjoying my life these past few weeks. My first day working for the dance studio went wonderfully. I work on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays from 3:30-4:30 teaching kids between 6 and 8.

That means I share two days with Hoseok. So, I tend to carpool with him and Yoongi on those days. Needless to say we we gave gotten closer.

The same cannot but said for Ri So and the others if anything I have distanced myself from them.

At first they were nice and all but then I realized a few of their comments were going from underlining mean to straight up disrespectful.

None of the things they said was directed to me, by the way (Not to my face anyway),just general school population.

From students to teachers and ancillary staff to parents if they saw them. It didn't matter who. They could always somehow find something mean to say.

They just seemed toxic so I distanced myself from all of them except Jin-hyung.

It turns out that Jin- hyung often busies himself at lunch time so he doesn't really hear what they say during lunch time.

Once I informed him on what they speak about he distanced himself as well. Instead we have been eating with Yoonseok, Taekook and Namjoon.

Which I found out is great for Namjoon since he has a major crush on Jin- hyung. He is also very bad at hiding it. He is lucky Jin-hyung is oblivious.

Anyways, this brings us to today! We're all sitting at the lunch table in multiple different small conversations when Hoseok suddenly interrupts everyone.

"Hey are any of you people busy this weekend?"

Different versions of no follow in reply.

"Well, I was planning to clean my room but it can wait. What's up?" Taehyung answers.

Jungkook speaks up this time "Well Hobi-hyung and I were talking about how we've never went somewhere as a group outside of school and we were thinking of doing that this weekend."

"I think that's a great idea! But Tae-tae your room cleaning can't wait. It smells like something died in there." I say.

"Yeah Tae, Minnies not wrong you needs asap." Jin-hyung backs me up.

Jin-hyung and I went over Taehyung's house for a project one day and let's just say I've seen neater garbage dumps.

Taehyung turns to his boyfriend "Your not gonna let them talk to me like that are you?"Taehyung asks full cute pouts face in effect.

"Sorry, love but they're right. Why do you think I always bring you over to my place instead of staying with you when you're closer."

Taehyung gasps, offended. "You cant be serious! I thought you were scared of my dad."

Jungkook scoffs " Your dad loves me."

"My room is not that bad." Tae grumbles.

"Tae, you can't see the floor. You need help." I say.

"Hey that not a bad idea! Who here is willing to help Tae turn his dumpster into a bedroom?" Hoseok suggests we all raise our hands while Taehyung sulks.

"Then it is decided. This weekend we shall show Tae what a bedroom looks like!"

We cheer while Taehyung hides in his boyfriends chest.

Time skip

It is currently 10 AM and Yoongi, Hoseok and I are standing outside Taehyung's house waiting for him to let us in.

We all are dressed head -to-toe in cleaning gear. I have a bandanna holding my hair back, a face mask, a white apron and rubber gloves. Yoongi and Hoseok are dressed similarly.

Hoseok is holding a bucket of cleaning supplies that we bought for Taehyung's room. I brought a vacuum that Yoongi insisted on carrying.

The door swings open and a kind looking older woman peeks her head out. "Oh! You  three must be Taehyung's friends. Come in, come in!

We walk into the house after the nice lady who I believe is Taehyung's mom. I didn't get to meet her the last time I was here. I did meet his dad though.

"Do you boys know where Taehyung's room is or do you want me to show you?"

"No need Mrs. Kim I know where to go." I respond for us with a smile.

"That's great! If you need anything just tell me, ok?"

We respond in unison "Yes Mrs Kim."

She smiles "You boys can go up now, I think Taehyung is still sleeping."

As we started heading to Tae's room Jungkook just walked into the house.

"Good morning eomma!" Jungkook said when he saw Mrs. Kim

"Oh! Good morning Jungkook. Your friends just got here you can join them."

Jungkook smiles and we wait a little for him to catch up before continuing to Tae's room.

I open Tae's bedroom door and all us immediately gag at the smell coming from his room.

We walk in and I open the blackout curtains then the window to let in some light and fresh air.

I looked around the room. Where is Taehyung? You literally can't see him. I can tell the others have similar thoughts.

Suddenly, Hoseok just leaves while giggling evilly. After a couple minutes he comes back with a speaker and a mega phone. He motions for us to cover our ears with a smile on his face.

Once we do, speaking into the megaphone he shouts "RISE AND SHINE TAEHYUNG!"

Taehyung jumps out of a random pile on what I am assuming is the floor.

His face showing his sleepy state. I head towards Tae "Hey it's time to wake up. We gotta clean your room."

Taehyung groans sleepily. "How about you go wash your face." I suggest while helping him to stand. Tae grumbles then waddles over to Jungkook before dragging him to the bathroom.

I sigh and look around the room before asking "Where do we start?"

Yoongi from the bedroom door says "I'm not sure. Maybe start with the random piles." Hoseok and I nodded in agreement. Before heading to different piles.

A couple minutes past then we heard Namjoon and Jin walk in. They had gotten closer since we started sitting with the others.

"You guys took your time." Hoseok teased.

"Oh shut up you just got here too." Jungkook said walking in the room with a now alert Taehyung.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and then mumbled, " Let's just get to work." So wee all got to clean Tae's room.

It was actually kinda fun. When you have all your friends helping it can be turned into games and finished way faster.

By the time it's 2pm we finally finished cleaning Tae's room. The room looks unrecognizable and smells way better.

"Finally!" Taehyung groans once the room is full cleaned.

"I'm surprised we didn't find anything dead in here honestly." Jin says while sitting on the chair that was once covered with clothes.

"Nope just dead food."

"Isn't food technically already dead?"

"Meh. Tae's room killed them more then."

"Stop teasing me~"Tae whines

"No!" We all said with smiles on our faces