~6~

Hoseok p.o.v.
Time skip

Its now lunch time which means that I'm going to talk to my boyfriend soon. If I'm being honest I am kinda nervous to talk to him.

I don't know if you remember but Jung kook was gonna suggest something that could help my relationship with Yoongi then the teacher came in the classroom.

Well, he told me his idea a couple of hours ago. His idea is that we need a bottom to join our relationship. When he first told me I started to freak out at him.

Eventually Jung kook calmed me down then explained that we could probably just have a poly relationship with someone else.I didn't know what it was so I asked Jung kook but he just told me to search it up then turned his attention towards his boyfriend who squealed before jumping into his arms.

Needless to say it's an absolutely ridiculous idea, but it might actually be what we need. When I searched it up I instantly liked the idea.

I didn't fully read up on it. I only read the basics so that if this conversation goes well, Yoongi and I would learn more together.

These thoughts were all earlier so right now I'm terrified to tell Yoongi Jung kook's idea because he might think that I trying to cheat with consent or someshit.

That sounds fucked up but I don't know okay. Im scared I'll ruin our relationship. Plus, who would we even add to our relationship.

I'm pretty sure other poly-relationships are made because more than two people like each other. That isn't really the case for us.

Gosh I'm so scared.

As I enter the cafeteria I look over at my usual eating area and I see Yoongi's friend, Namjoon, sitting alone.

That's weird normally they would get lunch together. I guess now I have more time to mentally prepare myself for the conversation we are going to have.

I go sit at the table at our usual table then begin to unpack my lunch. Once I'm finished unpacking I look up at Namjoon to see him just staring at his lunch whilst playing with it.

"What? No stalking Jin today?" I ask jokingly. He clearly doesn't actually stalk Jin he is just always ogling over him. It's just kinda strange to see him not doing that.

Namjoon sighed then asked, "Do you think if I actually act like myself around Jin that he would date me?"

I looked at him wondering what brought this on.

"Well yeah," I answered.

"I think acting like yourself could get a lot of people to date you.

You're a very lovable person Namjoon, your extremely smart and talented not to mention handsome Jin would be lucky to have you, if you act like yourself.

However, how I've seen you act around Jin both creeps me and makes me want to knock some sense into you."

I honestly don't know what made Namjoon think about that about that but I hope he starts to act normal around Jin.

It could definitely help him score a date with Jin and I know dating Jin would put him over to moon. I want Namjoon to be happy, he definitely deserves it.

Namjoon drops his fork in his plate then says "I've been making a fool of myself in-front of Jin. Haven't I?

I nod slowly.

Namjoon sighs "I've been thinking about this since Yoongi said Jin looked relieved when he dragged me away from him. That kinda gave me a reality check and made me re- think how I act around him.

I guess you and Yoongi are right. I'll try to act normal around him."

I smiled at him and mentally cheered for him. Then I realized that I am supposed to be talking to Yoongi right now.

"Hey Namjoon?" Namjoon looks up from his food. "Where's Yoongi?"

"Oh yeah! Yoongi is at the nurses office. Some guy in our class accidentally hit Yoongi in the face with a football. It knocked him out and gave him a black eye. Wasn't Jungkook supposed to tell you?"

"What!" I shouted at Namjoon then bolted to the nurses office. Why the fuck wouldn't Jung kook tell me. That idiot I'm gonna kill him, after I check on my baby.