~7~

Jimin p.o.v.
A hour earlier

As soon as class finished I basically ran out of the room as quickly as I could. I seriously feel so nervous and awkward around Hoseok. He's so nice and good looking, I'd honestly love if I could have a chance at dating him.

Oh who am I kidding? He is way out of my league. I should really stop thinking about this. Its going to mess up my grades if I keep allowing this to distract me.

I don't even know which class I have right now. Where even am I ? I look around me and notice that I am, once again, lost.

It's a good thing that Taehyung, that sweetheart , made a makeshift map for me to understand how to get around the school. I didn't really want to use it because honestly, a three year old could draw a neater map.

Hey, it's the thought that counts right? I just hope my map reading skills can help me with Taehyung's map. I pull out the map and my schedule to tell me which class I have.

That's when I see that I have Physical Education next. With the help of Taehyung's gorgeous and extremely easy to read map, I find the locker room which I also learn is right next to the field .

I am slightly late so I hurry into the locker room so that I can change for class. That's when I remember, I didn't bring any gym clothes. Of course I didn't bring clothes I only learnt that I have P.E. a couple of seconds ago.

Most of my classmates are nearly finished changing and I still have absolutely no idea what I am going to wear.

I decide that since I don't have any extra clothes I am going to go to class in my uniform. I'm not sure what is going to happen but let's hope I don't get in trouble.

Just as I am going to go to the field someone calls out.

"Hey you!" I turn around to look who called and I see a handsome guy who looks slightly familiar. Wait! Isn't that the dude I bumped into earlier?

The guy waves me over and I hesitantly walk over to him. I wonder if he remembers me. I hope he doesn't want to beat me up or anything.

When I got closer he asked me "Are you going to go to class dress like that?"

I nod in response.

He looks at me in slight concern. "Our coach is going to make you walk 20 laps around the field if you go outside dressed like that."

I sigh. That's sucks. " Well, Im new so I didn't know that we were supposed to have P.E. today, hence me not bringing any clothes. So I guess Im just going have to do those laps." I say frowning.

He smiles at me then says " Don't tell my boyfriend but I have access to his locker, I could lend you his clothes if you want?"

I widened my eyes then nodded while smiling. The guy walks to a different locker and pulls out his boyfriend's gym clothes. He then hands me the the clothes and says,

" Hurry up and change P.E. is starting soon."

I nod again and quickly start changing while the nice guy heads to the field for class.

Fortunately I have always been a quick changer and was out of the locker room within two minutes.

However when I got to the field I saw everyone talking in groups and I wasn't sure what to do. I don't really have any friends in this class.

I decide to search for the nice guy who lent me his boyfriend's clothes. I realized that I haven't thanked him as yet and I wanted to do that.

When I find him I see that he is a lone so I head towards him to speak with him. I think he saw me coming to him because he met me in the middle.

" Thank you for lending me your boyfriend's clothes. I was kinda scared about doing that many laps this field is huge."

He smiled and said "No problem Im just happy to help."

He is so nice and his smile is so cute it's kinda disappointing that he has a boyfriend. What! No. Bad Jimin. Seriously, what is up with you thirsting over boys today.

Well if the guys at this school weren't so good looking I probably wouldn't thirst over them. Just saying, we haven't ever done anything just thirst over them in our head.

Yeah well this one has a boyfriend so back off.

Nah I'm good its not like his boyfriend can hear what Im thinking. We're good.

"So I never got your name."The nice cutie with a boyfriend said to me.

"My name is Park Jimin. What about you?"

"My name is Min Yoongi." I smile and stick my hand out.

"Nice to meet you Min Yoongi." He takes my hand and responds,

"Nice to meet you too Park Jimin."

We let go of each other and start to stretch. I see the coach coming on the field and I stand up from the stretch I was doing on the ground.

"Good morning everyone!" The coach says, "I'm in a good mood today so today we'll play football." A lot of my classmates seem excited. I guess everyone likes football.

The coach points at two random people who are the pick the team while he gets the ball. My classmates choose everyone and I end up on the same team as Yoongi.

Im kinda nervous because I have never been good at football but I find a random spot on the field which I hope doesn't have a lot of action.

Our coach returns with a bag of balls. He takes out one and walk the centre of the field where he calls over the two people he picked earlier.

They are too far for me to tell what they are saying be it's obvious that they are have a coin toss. My team gets the ball and starts the game.

I deliberately stay in my corner of the field so as to not interrupt the game. I have a feeling that if they pass me the ball something wrong is going to happen.

I see Yoongi get passed the ball and I watch as he kicks the ball closer to the goal. It's clear that he knows how to play and is a very good player.

As time passes both my team and the other team gets goals though I think my team is winning.

Suddenly the ball is kicked to me and I stop it with my foot, wondering why the hell they would kick it to me. I see so many of my teammates who would have been better to kick it to.

Despite that I run with the ball and search for a teammate that is easier to keep the ball to. Just in time I see Yoongi running and so I kick it with as much power as I possibly can towards him.

Turns out I kicked with to much power. That ball went straight to Yoongi's face knocking him off his feet. Oops.