~18~

Jimin p.o.v.

Today I woke up earlier than I usually would on a Saturday. Honestly, I think the only reason I am awake is because of my excitement for my interview at the dance studio.

I handed in the form a couple of days ago and they called me the same day for an interview.

Apparently, they are really short staff and the owner was dying to get another employee so he can have more days off

The person on the phone said that I am pretty much guaranteed the job as long as I show I can dance.

I am super excited but I'm also slightly worried. The last time I danced in-front of someone was years ago. With the exception of Hoseok walking in at the end of my choreography a couple of days ago.

Regardless, I think I'm a decent dancer so I should be fine.

My interview starts at 11am so I have about three hours before I need to get there.

I showered and had some cereal before I got bored and decided to just get to the studio early.

I greeted the front desk employee who I now know was the person I was on the phone with.

I told him that I'm here for the interview but a bit early to which he praised me and said, "That's not an issue. If you want to practice in the studio for a bit you can."

The next 30 minutes was spent practising the choreography I wish to use for the interview. I was interrupted when someone entered the room I was in.

"Hello." I greeted the stranger once I finished the dance.

"Ah- Hello! My name is Mun Myung-ki. I'm the owner of this company. I couldn't help but to watch as you danced. Your dancing is captivating." The stranger said.

He looks younger than I expected.

"Oh thank you. I am actually here for the interview with you, I believe." I replied

"Oh? Are you Park Jimin?"

"Yes, that's me."

"You are so early, wow! Since we are both present, if you would like, we can begin the interview earlier than scheduled. Or would you prefer to be alone for the remaining hour and a half?"

I thought about it for a second. I don't see why I can't start earlier, so I agreed.

The interview went very well. Myung-ki hyung, which is what he told me to call him, reassured me that none of the times I had to work would clash with school hours.

With that, I was hired! I have a job now!

Time skip

I entered the classroom a few minutes before the bell rang and sat at the back and saved a seat for Taehyung.

I knew he was going to be late despite only knowing he guy for a week. Last week out of the five days we went to school he was late for four of them.

Regardless, he was very quickly becoming a close friend of mine and I enjoyed his presence.

I also like spending time with Yoongi and Hoseok. I had split the days that I ate with the couple, Taehyung and their friends with the days I ate with Jin and his friends.

Last week I ate lunch with Yoonseok and Tae three times and Jin twice so today I'm gonna eat with Jin like I promised them last week.

But honestly I enjoy eating with the couple more. Don't tell Jin - hyung I said that.

They are so cute together I love watching their interactions. Plus I feel included in any conversations that take place at the table.

I can't really say the same for Jin-hyung's friends. I feel kind awkward around them lol in comparison. But I'm sure that we will get used to each other, eventually.

Just like how I'll hopefully get used to the feeling of eyes watching me at school.

Yoongi p.o.v.

I thought about Hobi's suggestion for the entire weekend. So much so that I lost sleep because of it.

However, the more I thought, the more I understood and agreed with Hoseok.

I would think about interactions between Hoseok and I, our day-to-day life and our future.

From our sex life to arguments.

From our financial stability to school and work lives.

From our family relationships to our friendships.

As I thought I found answers to my own questions. A-lot of things could change with a single person. Adding someone to our relationship could be a good idea or a horrible idea.

But I'm going to agree to it.

When I started this story I said I wanted it to be short, we're at chapter 18 and out of the 11 points I have planned for this story, I just got to the 2nd point 🙃