~21~

Jimin p.o.v.

After we finished cleaning Tae's room, we all spent the rest of the day at Taehyung's watching movies, eating snacks and doing other things friend groups do.

Now, it was getting late so we decided it was time to leave. Since I came with Hoseok and Yoongi, I was leaving with them.

Tae and I say bye to each other outside his house before I leave. Tae and I have gotten really close as well. We have even started to call each other soulmates, much to Jungkooks dismay.

Taehyung always reassures him that it's platonic though.

We're both being a little slow so Yoongi hurries us from in the car. We quickly hug each other before letting go. 

I climb into the backseat of Hoseok's car which I recently learned was actually both Hoseok's and Yoongi's. (Yoongi likes to watch Hoseok drive apparently.) They share all cost relating to it and they bought it together.

I pout a bit as I realized that now instead of being with my bestie I'm gonna be third wheeled.

Hoseok sees my pout. "Come on Jimin, we're not that bad! Plus you gotta get home."

"I don't mind you guys, I'm just gonna miss Taehyungie." I say with the pout.

"Your gonna see him again on Monday anyways. Quit pouting. I don't like see you do that." Yoongi says while Hoseok started the car.

I wave to Taehyung as the car moves off, Tae waving dramatically back. Once he's out of sight I turn around and sigh. I'm going to be alone at home and I'm not looking forward to it.

Yoongi hears me sigh and turns around to look at me. "One would think that you two were in love with the way you both struggled to leave each other." Yoongi jokes.

Hoseok chuckles. " Yeah, not even Yoongi and I act like that when being separated."

"Oh shut up I allowed to act like that with my soulmate." I reply "Besides, I was kinda trying to delay getting home."

Yoongi looks concerned. "Why would you want to do that? Is there something wrong?"

"Nah, it's nothing I'm just lonely at home and I kinda enjoyed the company."

Hoseok speaks up, "Well, Yoongi and I were going to stay together at my house do you want to join?"

I was shocked by the question. "Really?"

"Yeah I don't see why you should be alone." Hoseok replied.

"You won't be bothered by me if I join?" I questioned again this time more directed to Yoongi.

Yoongi shakes his head "Why would I be?"

"Ok I'll join!" My voice clearly excited. With that we continued to Hoseok's house. I haven't actually been to his house before. All I know is that it's close to mine as Hoseok comments on it often.

I watched as we actually passed my house before turning around a corner and driving a bit. Once we got to his house I agreed with Hoseok. I could actually walk to his house in around 5 minutes.

Together we got out of the car and I followed the couple inside Hoseok's home.
"Appa!" Hoseok called whilst putting his key on the key ring by the door.

"In here!" A voice replied.

I followed Hoseok into the kitchen with Yoongi beside me. "Hi Appa." Yoongi says to Hoseok's dad.

"Ah! Yoongi! So good to see you! You're staying over?" He greets as Yoongi moves forward. This makes it so both Hoseok's and Yoongi's bodies are kind of blocking me from Hoseok's Dad.