~23~

Hoseok p.o.v.

It's Saturday and usually I sleep in, do my homework then spend time with Yoongi.

However, last night I did all my homework. Now, I am struggling to rest well.

At around 4 in the morning gave up on sleep. I scrolled through social media to entertain myself for about two hours before getting bored.

Since I was up I cooked my dad a large breakfast which surprised him as I'm not usually up this early but he was grateful and ate breakfast with me before leaving for work.

By the time he left it was only 8 o'clock. I continued searching for different things to busy myself. However by 10 a.m. I had fully ran out of things around the house to do and Yoongi never woke up before 1pm on the weekend.

I then remembered the dance studio and decided to practice a few choreographies.

I grabbed my dance bag and headed towards the studio in my car. 

Walking into the studio, I do a little wave to Hajoon, the front desk employee, and tell him I'm just gonna practice a bit to which he nods and just tells which room is free.

As I walked down the hall to the empty room, I passed another room which was clearly occupied as music was being blasted through speakers.

The door for the room was open and so I nosily peek into the room. My intention was to glance at whoever is using the studio as I passed by however, like the last time I saw him dance I became astounded with Jimin's dancing.

I had not expected to see him today but I am glad I did.

Jimin does spin with his arm spread wide as he turns he sees me and stops dancing before smiling.

"Hi Hobi-hyung!" Jimin says with his smile. I swear that was the cutest thing ever.

"Hey Jimin. What are you doing here? I think you know either Yoongi or I should bring you somewhere." I said, leaning against the doorway, arms folding in front of me.

Jimin laughs nervously. "I didn't think either of you would be awake so I just took a taxi."

"Jiminie, it doesn't matter at least text me first. You know Yoongi would be pretty annoyed with me if he found out that you came here by yourself."

"I'm sorry hyung I'll text you next time."

"Good boy." I praised then tensed up. That kind of just slipped out. I looked up at Jimin, who was fiddling with the sound system with his back to me. I let it go because he didn't appear affected.

"So what are you dancing to?" I questioned while walking closer to Jimin. Jimin turned back to me. "Huh?"

His face looked slightly red, he must have been thinking about something and not heard me. " I said, what are you dancing to?"

"Oh, I wasn't practicing anything in particular.  I was just free-styling." He answered.

I nodded. "Mind if I join you?"

Jimin shook his head.

We danced together for about two hours until Yoongi called me, having just woken up.

I told him that Jimin and I were at the dance studio. Which lead to all of us agreeing to have burns together or well breakfast for Yoongi.

Jimin and I left the dance studio together to go pick up Yoongi. Then we drove to a little café nearby and ate.

Third person p.o.v.

The three males were enjoying themselves talking and laughing until Hoseok's dad called him.

"Ah, sorry guys, my dad needs me to pick something up for him. Apparently he left an important file at home. I gotta go. I'll leave the car keys with you guys."

Both of the other boys nodded and let him leave. Yoongi receiving a peck on the forehead as Hoseok left.

As soon as Hoseok was gone, Yoongi turned to Jimin," Well do you want to go home or do you want another round? I saw like they had some chocolate cheese cake."

Jimin shakes his head." I'll pass on the cheesecake but I do want to stay longer if that's okay with you." That came out like a question.

Yoongi nods and says "We can stay a bit longer, but we shouldn't hold up the seats too long since we're finished eating."

Jimins nodded in agreement and continued conversing with Yoongi for ten more minutes before deciding it was time to leave.

When the duo stepped outside the cafe and started walking towards the car Yoongi realized that he didn't want to leave Jimin yet so he came up with a way to stay longer with Jimin.

"Hey do you want to go to a arcade?" Yoongi offered once they got in the car.

Jimin nodded excitedly and so they spent the rest of the day together in the arcade.

I am really unsure how some of y'all like this but I'm grateful. Like I told a commenter before Im going to try to finish this story before the year ends but unfortunately that might make the end rushed. Really the only reason I'm not discounting and deleting this is because of how much people seem to like it and I hate when authors delete stories you love but I am honestly getting bored of writing this story.