Chapter 16 (Before The Event Part 2)

Yuji have Jojo expression on his face when other didn't cry or happy what Gojo just said to him.

Tokyo members aka second years look like it's nothing while Megumi and Nobara have 'Huh?' look.

Yuji look at you trying to ask for help but he was greeted with you sleeping while Ayanami is carrying you while Mikoto is beside the curse.

"What about the people from Kyoto?They are too absorbed in their souvenirs!" The poor boy thought while sulking a little bit.

"Sukuna's vessel?!What's the meaning of this"A unfamiler voice said in surprise.

It was the headmaster of Kyoto Jujutsu Tech.

The old man look at where the certain crazy duo was and immediately greeted with Ayanami who have a cruel smirk on his face.

That make the old man shivers a little bit since he and others got a meaningful lesson from Ayanami if they touch you.

Gojo wave to the old man. "Principal Gakuganji!Oh,thank goodness"Gojo bent down the old man height.

"I was worried you might just die from the shock"

"You damn brat!"

Yuji have dot expression but a certain brown haired girl kicked the metal box.

"Hey"

"Um,yes?"

"You got something to say?" Megumi and Yuji look at Nobara who have tears in the corner of her eyes.

Yuji anime teared while managed to said something to Nobara and Megumi.

"Sorry about keeping quiet that I'm alive"

*Itadori Rejoins*

*****

Y/N and Mikoto yawns completely ignoring what Masamichi is explaining to them. Ayanami quietly listen the rules for you.

"Ne,N/N"Mikoto poke the white haired female cheek making the girl snap out from her thoughts.

"Hm"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?''Mikoto grinned.

You gave a thumb up to your cousin. "I'm thinking what you are thinking"Seriously,those two peoples are just like Hikaru and Kaoru from OHSHC.

The people that strong as hell but lazy,chill and share the same brain cells.

"You have two hours before the event start. You all can make plans in that time"

With that,the two cousins separate their ways.

*****

Tokyo Side Meeting

"Um. Isn't this bullying?''Others just look at Yuji who got bullied by other first and second years expect Y/N and Ayanami.

"Shut up and stay that way for a while"

"Now,now...you heard his explanation just forgive to him"Panda said to Nobara while Yuji look at Panda with surprised look.

"The panda talked"

"Salmon,salmon"There you are hugging Panda since he is comfortable.

The male interests are jealous to Panda but hide it very well.

"What?"Yuji look at Toge.

"Inumaki-senpai is a curse speech use-''That what all you heard while completely zoning out.

You stop hugging Panda and walk where Toge is. Toge noticed that and a light blush formed on his face.

"Mustard Leaf?"

Y/N lay her head on Toge lap making the cursed speech user blush hard and tried to talk but failing miserably.

"Let me stay like this for a while,Toge-Chan"

Ayanami,Megumi,Yuji and Sukuna who is inside his domain tch and look at the other side.

The male interests failed that Nobara and Maki noticed that moment.

"Oya" Noabra blurt out with a smirk while Maki followed what her junior is doing.

"Oya Oya"You can see that the two females have a smirk on their face while Panda end the last.

"Oya Oya Oya"

"So what's the plan?"Megumi fake cough and broke the conversation.

"The group battle format is what we expected,but we have another member now. Do we change the strategies?There's not much time"

"Bonito flakes"

"Well,that depends on Yuji"Panda look at the pink haired male.

"What can you do?"

"Punch,kick..."

Panda sweatdropped. "We have enough of that"

"Huh?"

"I don't know what he's being doing since he's been dead,but if everyone from Tokyo and Kyoto except Verloren, Y/N-Chan and Amon-San fought him at once without cursed energy,Itadori would win"

The three second years look amazed after listening what Megumi just said.

_____

Kyoto Side Meeting

"Kill Sukuna vessel,Itadori Yuji. He's not a person. So it will go unquestioned. It'll be treat as an accident"Gakuganji order to his students while Mikoto quietly polish his unsheathed katana.

 It'll be treat as an accident"Gakuganji order to his students while Mikoto quietly polish his unsheathed katana

(Mikoto's Katana)

"You say to kill him,what about Y/N L/N?"Mai ask to the old man.

Gakuganji flinches when he heard your name. "If you saw Y/N L/N and Verloren everyone except Toudou and
Amon ignored them. That would be suicide mission"

Mikoto look at his katana and put back to original place. "No"That makes others look at the male who wore headphone.

Mikoto walk where Gakuganji was and pull the long beard of the principal.

"I won't let you all touch her. If Toudou or you all made a single wound on her"Mikoto eyes change into bloodlust one while still looking at Gakuganji.

"Then I'll kill you all along with Verloren"

With that,Mikoto let go off the beard of Gakuganji while walking outside. Mikoto stop and saying cool line.

"This is me and her problem"