Chapter 22.5

Love which is the most twisted curse in the whole world.

Ever since she could remember those violet eyes always calm her. When she is on her birthday, there is always a box of present beside her bed all the time.

When she got abused by her father, the wounds always heal in the next morning.

Sometimes she can see the male with military uniform. The male look cold yet his violet eyes held sadness that can’t help her to want stay beside him. The eyes that seek the same emotion like hers. The eyes that yarn for hope.

She still remembers the day he spoke to her first. The male sit in front of her dying form.

The metallic smell of blood filled her nose as she can feel herself starting to lose her consciousness.

‘’Do you want to live?’’ The cold voice of the male made her feel calm.

“Of course. I do. The man called ‘father’ is still alive while me……’’ She replied to him as her eyes held many emotions.

“How should I kill him? Killing him immediately is too merciful. Maybe after leaving me. After living with his other family and having a lovely wife and child then I will torture him the most suffering way as possible way as possible"

The cold laugh escape from her lips. Tears fall from her eyes. Even when he abused her, she held the hope that he still loved her. It just that he was stressed, right? Those lies shatter like a glass. She held no emotions or hope for him. She felt tired.

“Don’t kill yourself”You looked at the male beside you. “If you are tired of everything then I will show you that there are still many things that can make you happy” You look at the hand in front of you.

The wounds on your body heal as slowly you can’t help but take his hand.

The prologue of the story of a girl and her life in the future.

                                                    TBC