Chapter 3 (The Beginning Part 2)

"God Of Curses: Verloren " Megumi muttered Ayanami name as his eyes are still wide.

He know that Ryomen Sukana is strong and the king of curses but Ayanami.

He is more worst even the worst and cruelest curse that every jujutsu users have ever met.

With snap of his fingers,the curse can kill 100000 people in a second. He thought Ayanami exist was only history same with Gojo but the curse in front of them was truly real.

Moonlight hit the curse and the girl the curse was holding. Gojo couldn't say or hell even able to move slightly a bit.

It was out of character to him.

The person in front of him and Megumi is a curse. The strongest curse that ever exist in jujutsu users history.

Even jujutsu users from Golden time can't even able to seal him. If Gojo was forced to choose between Ayanami and Sukuna,hell he would choose King of Curses instead of the violet eye male.

"Hm" You move sightly a little bit as you was still half sleepily. Ayanami look at you as his cold look turned into a gentle one surprising other two jujutsu users.

"Are you still sleepy?You can sleep more if you wanted to. Leave the rest to me"Ayanami reassure you as his glaze to you show caring for the girl and love.

You snuggle to Ayanami muscular chest as you fall asleep again. Ayanami small smile as he kiss your forehead.

"Sleep well" The silver haired male muttered as he look back to Gojo and Megumi.

His gentle look was turned into a cold and cruelest one. "Now,what do you want with Y/N and her friend?" Ayanami ask to Gojo as to the two jujutsu users,instead of asking his voice sound like order to them.

"I am not sure about that maybe death for the boy" Gojo snap out first as he talk just like he always does in Megumi eyes.

To truth,Gojo is scared. Scared to the military male. If Gojo have to say he fear something and one of it would be Ayanami.

The curse in front of Gojo can kill him in seconds. It's just like you are walking on the rope.

One mistake then you'll die.

Ayanami hum as he look at your sleeping form. He would gladly let Yuji die but then you would be sad.

He hate it when you are sad or crying so the male decided.

Ayanami look back to Gojo. "Gojo Satoru" The jujutsu user finches a little bit. "Yeah" Gojo reply.

"I will let my Y/N to attend Jujutsu Tokyo School but...."Dark auras of curses surround Ayanami who was still holding bridal style to you.

"Dark auras of curses surround Ayanami who was still holding bridal style to you

"...Tell ups from from the jujutsu users. It's a warning from me. If they tried to kill or hurt Y/N then just images that every single human of earth screaming and and their corpses are all on the every single lands" Ayanami told Gojo with the smirk.