Chapter 2 (The Beginning Part 1)

The sunlight slowly hit the white haired girl who was sleeping peacefully.

She lazily snuggle to the person who was hugging her protectively. You slowly open her eyes and greeted by a familer violet eye color.

It was Ayanami.

"Morning" You muttered as you yawn a little bit as you already get use to it. The curses don't need sleep but Ayanami always hug you when you are sleeping and you got used to it.

It been ten years since you lived together with Ayanami. Ayanami taught you a lot of things about curses, jujutsu,hand to hand combat.

Ayanami get out of the bed as you noticed that he was topless showing his abs and muscles.

He took care of you just like he promised. He always spoiled you,like presenting you weapons or things that you wanted.

Hell, he even cook and clean the house while he made you stay like a queen.

Ayanami look at the girl. You grow up a lot. It was just like he hold baby you yesterday.

"You have school today" Ayanami told you as his voice was a little husky.You panicked as you look at the clock.

It was 8:00 AM and you are late for school.

"Aya-Tan. Hurry,we're late for school!!"You run to the bathroom as Ayanami sighed.

A small smile was on the male face. "Still the child from before" Ayanami muttered as he chuckles a little bit.

__

"Crap!Crap!"You run as fast as you can to your school. Thankfully training with Ayanami is useful in these times.

Speaking of Ayanami,if you are wondering where the curse was then ladies and gentlemen,he was hiding in your shadows as you run to your school.

You pant a little bit as you barely got save by the bell as you open the door.

"Oh!Y/N! You come right at time!" Itadori Yuji,your friend wave at you are heavily taking a breath.

"Damn it, Yu-Chan. At times like this I wish I get athlete like you" That make Itadori laugh a little bit as he watch you who was pouting.

Ayanami who hide in your shadow dead glare at Itadori as the curse thought 1000 ways of torture to your best friend.

Itadori shivered suddenly making you look at your male friend.

"Yu-Chan.Are you okay?"

"It's nothing" Itadori told you. "Why am I feeling like someone is cursing me ?"

__

The school bell rings as it was the time for the club.

"Ready to go?"

"Are you really okay,Sasaki-Senpai,Iguchi-Senpai,Y/N-Chan?" Itadori ask other three names. Two seniors have nervous look while the white haired girl look like she's bored.

"Okay here we go" You noticed that some sweats was on Itadori and others. Is this supposed to be scary? It seem like a normal game in your eyes?

Is it because you stay a lot with Ayanami. The military male teached you a lot of things as soon it make you not to scare as soon as you got used to it.

"Spirits,spirits,please tell us..Which creature is the council president just barely weaker than?!"

Ayanami and you facepalms at certain three stupidness. "A sea angel can beat him?" Itadori,Sasaki and Iguchi laughed as the white haired girl look bored out of her mind.