Chapter 22 (Meow?)

Do you guys want to know how will Ayanami looks like when he is jealous?

As you just guessed.

Currently,Ayanami,the God Of Curses is jealous.

Jealous of a cat who is showered with attention by you.

Flash Back

The day after the accident in exchange event the people from higher ups give you and Ayanami the mission that include special grade curse.

Of course,you and Ayanami easily killed those. Y/N and Ayanami walk back home more like back to their dorms.

You stretch out your hands, ignoring the crack sounds from your bones. "What do you want dinner and dessert for today,N/N?"The curse gave his famous smile that can blind the whole universe to the silver haired girl.

You put your hand in thought. "Maybe (Favorite Food) and (Favorite Dessert)?"The answer from your turn into question statement.

Ayanami sighed,putting his right to his forehead,lightly karate chopping your head.

"You eat them yesterday. You need to eat healthy foods too. I feel sad when you are sick. So eat healthy foods for me"

Y/N stop walking looking to the curse,opening her mouth to refuse but stop after seeing Ayanami have puppy eyes with a little bit ears slipping as extra.

Of course,there's gloomy aura on him.

He seriously look like kicked puppy who is clinging to his master.

A puppy to his master but a demon to other except you.

The scene in front of you make you immediately shut your mouth. You can't refuse when Ayanami looks like this. Not wanting to hurt the precious hot male feelings,you answer with small 'Sure' back.

With that the dark aura around the male turned into sparkle ones. (Imagine Ayanami with black turtle neck with jeans and pink apron which wrote 'Kiss The Chef' on top of it)

As our husband material cook for our dinner. Our MC is currently looking the dark sky from the window. Currently,it is raining heavily.

Not gonna lie you kinda feel comfy when you have fluffy blanket on top of you. Y/N look to Ayanami who is busy since he is cooking for you so you only could see his back.

"This is life" You thought while you kinda start to feel sleepy then you only could see everything is black.

Time Skip (About Ten Minutes Later)

"N/N,wake up. You have to eat dinner"Ayanami gently wake the sleeping girl. He hate to wake from your sleep but your health comes first since you haven't eaten something healthy all day now.

Y/N groan while she rub her eyes still sleepy. It all disappeared after seeing what Ayanami cook for you. Your eyes sparkles looking at every single dish that the silver haired male made for you.

"Today main course is vegetables since you haven't eaten it today"Ayanami explain to the female who eat the foods while he look worried about your health.

"What if she got iron deficiency anemia because of not eating enough vegetables or diabetes?!"

The male thought as he start to sweat since he always spoil you with sweets all the time when he think about it.

(Author:Mom,I need this kind of man. I mean who wouldn't?!He is just *chef kiss*)

Anyways back to story

Ayanami look at Y/N with serious expression. "N/N,from now on you can have one piece of cake per day"

The spoon that you hold immediately drop after hearing what the male told you. You look at Ayanami with shock look.

"What?"You feel betrayed after hearing what he told you.

"I always spoil you with sweets. What if you got diabetes or something else?!"Y/N didn't listen to Ayanami while fat tears drop from her eyes as she angrily eat the dinner.

It was the moment Ayanami know. He f**k up.

"Y/N is giving me silent treatment?" Ayanami thought as he shook his thoughts since it impossible since you and him never fought.

After eating dinner,you just walk do your night routine and went straight to your bed ignoring the god of death. The male definitely know that you are mad at him now.

The male sit on the living room of the dorm with his right hand put on his chin thinking ways to apologize you.

He look at the window as he snap out from his thoughts when he see a baby cat. The male open the window and let the cat enter.

The cat is kinda cute he admit. With white fur and e/c,he carry the cat who meows cutely to him and lick his finger.A light blub appears on the male as he poke the cat nose with a smile on his face.

"Maybe you would comfort her instead of me...."

Flash back end

"Your name is mochi from now on"Y/N exclaimed as she hold the fluffy cat like Simba from lion king. Mochi meows making you squeal at her cuteness completely ignoring Ayanami.

The male look at mochi with jealously. Still looking at you who continues to kiss mochi.

The god of death who is feared by sorcerers and curses did something
that even no one would do.

Ayanami hug you from behind making you surprise as the male said something close to right side of your ear.

"Meow"

With that Y/N mind stop working. Ayanami let go of your hand,blush forming from his face making you snap out from your thoughts.

Y/N put her hand on Ayanami hair whole the male still have a blush on his face.

(Just like in the picture)

It seems that you get not only one but two cute cats instead.