Kidnapped

Ella's POV

I woke up to feeling someone kick me in the ribs. I gasped. I clawed at whatever I could. But all I could claw at was the cold hard floor. I gasped in shock. Not expecting that. That fucking hurt man! I felt someone kick me again and this time I cried out in pain. "Get up you little bitch!", the person yelled at me. I gasped and panted as I leaned up against the wall. I pressed my hands against what I think was my cracked ribs. Great. I saw two men in front of me.

"What do you two fuckwads want from me?", I spat at them. They both looked at each other. Then back at me. "You think your funny, huh bitch?", the one on the right said. I chuckled softly. Since it hurt to do anything with my cracked ribs. "I think I'm hilarious", I said smirking at him. He grew angry. He kicked me in the stomach this time. I cried out in pain. It hurt so badly. "Say hello to your brother. It'll probably be the last time you see him", the other one said holding my phone out. He was video taping. But I stayed silent. "He told you to speak, bitch!", the one that was being physical with me yelled at me. He punched me in the mouth. Which made me spit out blood. "You punch like a little bitch", I spat at him. He looked ready to kill me.

I looked back at the phone. "Sam, if this is the last time I speak to you. Then do me a favor and don't be a hero, or an idiot. It'll only get you killed. Have me as an example. I love you Sammie", I said softly. But then screamed out as I felt another foot hit me in the stomach. "Your worthless, no wonder they left you. Your nothing, no good piece of shit. Your nothing", the man spat in my face. I chuckled through my bleeding mouth. "I've been told worse, and also you need a breath mint dude, cause whoa! Your breath be a stinkin", I said sarcastically.

The guy chuckled darkly. "This bitch thinks she's funny. Well then I'll show you how funny I am", he said as pulled out a sharp looking knife. My eyes widened. No. I screamed as I tried to use my powers on them. But nothing happened. The guy with the knife smirked darkly at me. "Your worthless without your powers and those cuffs are keeping your powers at bay. So your a worthless little Maggot", he said to me harshly. He slowly slid the knife down my cheek. Cutting it open. I hissed. Ow! I could feel the blood run down my cheek. He did it to the other cheek but deeper this time. I tried to keep myself from crying. But it hurt so badly. "Let's see if anyone will want you after I'm done with you", he said darkly. He then stabbed me in my shoulder. Making me scream loudly. I sobbed as I felt the excruciatingly heat of my skin being forcibly ripped opened.

I could feel blood run down my shoulder. He dug deeper and deeper. I cried out even louder. "SAM!", I screamed. I couldn't take this pain anymore. It hurt so badly. He then yanked it out again. He dropped the knife and kicked me again. Which this time made me double over to the side. I couldn't move. There were too many places bleeding at the same time.

"This what you get for choosing the wrong side, bitch. Now let's see how you react to this", he said smirking as he turned on the tv that was on the wall. I didn't want to keep my eyes open. But I had no choice. But I was forcibly awoken when I saw what was on the tv. It was of the rocket ship. It was in the air already. My family. My son. "Anthony", I whispered softly. I could hear the both of them start to chuckle darkly. But I don't know why.

But then my eyes widened when I saw what happened. I shit you not, my heart stopped then and there. I screamed as loud as I could. My throat hurt from how loud I was. The rocket. It can't. It didn't. It blew up. With them in it. I started to sob. "NO!", I screamed as loud as I could. It couldn't be true. I tried to struggle out of my shackles. But it was useless. I started to sob uncontrollably. My son. My son was dead. "ANTHONY!", I screamed out my now dead sons name. I did this. I did this. I killed my son. I killed him. I sobbed and sobbed. "Ironhide, ratchet, Optimus, jazz", I sobbed out there names. I can't believe it. They're all dead. My family. My whole family is dead.

I leaned back. My body couldn't take it any more. I looked up at the men in front of me. "Just kill me now. I have nothing left. They killed them. They killed my family. I have nothing left to live for", I whispered. The one with the knife picked up the knife again and smirked. I didn't care anymore. They were dead. My son was dead. My little boy. My sweet sweet boy.

I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry.

The walls echoed with my screams as he stabbed the knife into the palm of my hand. It went clean on through. It went through and hit the floor on the other side of my palm. It hurt so badly. "This is what you get for choosing the wrong side, bitch", he whispered to me darkly. I spit in his face. "Fuck off asshole, I may be dying. But I don't need you to be an asshole as I do slowly die", I spat at him. He chuckled. He then forced the knife back out and a spurt of blood hit me in the face. I was too weak to scream anymore. I cried out. My own blood on my cheek.

My hand was now bleeding heavily. Pooling around me. The man turned to his buddy and held out the knife to him. I could tell he was still filming. "Send it", he said to the guy. Oh shit. Sam. Please. Don't be a fucking hero. It'll only get you killed. I laid my head down on the cold floor and it felt good against my cut cheek. I sighed and let the tears roll freely. I'm coming. I'm coming. Just a bit more and I'll finally be with you again. I promise.

Sam's POV

What the fuck?! This was not part of the plan! The rocket blew up! My nephew, Evac, bumblebee, ironhide, Optimus, ratchet, jazz. Gone, they're all gone. Wait! Ella! Where is she! She must have felt that! I still can't believe that they're gone. My nephew, my sweet little nephew. Gone. I can't believe it. But before I could speak or do anything. My phone beeped saying that I got a text message. I pulled it out of my pocket. It said I had a new message from Ella. Oh thank god! I opened my phone and looked at her text. It was a video. I raised an eyebrow. What the hell? I clicked on it and it showed me something I thought I would never see in my entire life. Not even half way through the video. I couldn't stomach seeing her like this. I threw up.

"Sam?", Will asked me in concern. He placed a hand on my shoulder. But I just shook my head and gave him my phone. He grabbed it from me and watched the video. Oh god. My sister. Those assholes! I spit the rest of the puke out of my mouth. I heard the sound of Will gasping as he watched what I had just watched. "They took her. They took Ella", I said softly as I wiped my mouth with my sleeve. "Then we need a plan. I know she doesn't like me very well. But she's one hell of a bad Ass chick. And I know if it were any of us, she would come for us", Simmons said sternly. I never thought I would see the day that Simmons would want to help out my sister. But I'm glad that he had. I nodded at him. "Count me in. She's part of my team. One of them men. If you know what I mean. She part of us, and we never leave a man behind", Will said. I could see him clenching my phone in his fist. I could see that I might need a new phone after this. But I didn't care right now.

Right now, I need to go find my sister and save her from those assholes that think it's okay to hurt my sister. Get ready bitches. I'm coming for you!