I'm scared to lose you!

Ella's POV

The past few days have been good. But it wasn't like before. The war has changed things, a lot. Especially with this new arm that I got. But that's not important. People have changed. And some things, you just can't come back from. The war has changed people, it changed me too. I have lost too many friends. And it hurts like hell. But the guys are trying to distract me from it.

And then there's Ironhide. He's being distant. He barely touches me. And I don't know why. Normally he would be all up on me like usual. And normally I would welcome the loving embrace of my boyfriend. But not so much, not since the day I woke up. It's like he's trying to distant himself away from me. At least the good thing about it, was that he wasn't being distant with Anthony. But it just hurts knowing that he'll avoid me for the most of the day. And then he'll be talking to anybody that isn't me. Like what the hell man? I did not go through hell and back for this shit. I am going to find out what the fuck is wrong with him, if it's the last thing I do. I will find out! I need my loving boyfriend Back.

—————————————————-

I sighed as I carried Anthony into the room. There were a handful of people. Will and Epps were of course talking to each other. And the others were talking amongst each other. And then I saw ironhide. He was standing by himself by the corner. He really did stick out like a thumb really. I sighed and walked over to jazz. "Can you hold him for a second?", I asked him. He looked up at me, his eyes so full of adoration and love. God I love him. I love all of them. But one of them is just being so damn stubborn. I swear I have no idea how I can keep up with them. Jazz gently took Anthony out of my arms. I giggled softly as jazz placed a soft kiss to my palm. "I love you", he whispered to me. I smiled at him lovingly. "I love you too jazzy", I told him. I then looked at Optimus and ratchet. I winked at them and blew them a kiss. And I swear it's the cutest thing ever, despite how long we've been together, I can still make them blush. I shook my head at the cuteness.

I then made my way over to ironhide. Sass in my walk. If people looked at me, well they didn't bother trying to talk to me. They could see I was on a mission. I stopped in front of him. My hands on my hips. "We need to talk, now", I told him sternly. He didn't seem to Frazied by my stern tone. But he did move away from the wall and walked out of the room. I sighed and walked after him. I had to walk a bit faster to catch up to him though. I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into a empty room. I shut the door and stood in front of it so he wouldn't get any ideas of walking out. I crossed my arms over my chest. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Okay. So what is the problem?", I asked him. He avoided making eye contact with me. I sighed and shook my head.

"Is this about the whole arm thing or what? I mean it's not the most fashionable thing in the world. We can talk about this, that's what people in a relationship do, they talk their problems out. So tell me what your problem is, I just want to help you baby. And I can't if you don't tell me what's wrong", I said softly. I just wanted to help him. So we can work these things out. But I just stood there and watched as he scuffed and shook his head. "I don't want to get into this", he mumbled. He tried to get through me to get out of the room. But I wouldn't have it. So I placed a hand on his chest.

"What. Is. Your. Problem.", I hissed at him. I was done trying to be the good girlfriend. He wasn't trying anymore.

But what I didn't except was that he pushed me against the door. His blue eyes blazing at me. They were basically glowing in anger. "You wanna know what my problem is? Huh! My problem is that I'm scared to lose you! I almost lost you the first time and then I could have lost you this time. You have no idea how I felt when I felt you limp in my arms that day. You have no idea how I felt! I thought I lost the one woman who I loved with all my spark! I thought I was going to lose the mother of my child.

Optimus was right, I could see why he didn't want the bond. I didn't understand then. But I do now", he yelled in my face. He then backed off. He took a few steps away from me. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. But this time they were from me hurting and anger. I scuffed. "So that's it? That's it? Your just going to end it like this, your going to abandon our love and for what? Ironhide I love you. I will always love. And yes I know, I know how much it sucked and hurt when you thought I died. I went through the same thing too, when Optimus died and when you almost died on me. But I love you both enough to stay. And if you loved me enough, you wouldn't do this, you wouldn't abandon what we have.

And I know how much it sucks to almost die. Believe me, I've been there. But I didn't. I didn't die, either times. I'm still here, because of the four of you. I would never willingly want to die without you guys or our son. I'll fight till my last breath to be with you. Can't you understand, that I love you enough to stay. Enough to stay in this relationship", I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Please don't do this to me", I whispered. I whimpered. I watched as he turned his head and his eyes met mine. And what surprised me were the tears that were in his eyes. He shook his head. "You know I love you. And if I have to be selfish, I guess I can. I just don't want to lose you. If I lose you, I lose the person I am. Because you make me the person I am. You make me want to be a good person, every single day", he said. I watched as a tear rolled down his cheek. He walked over to me and cupped my cheeks. "I love you and I don't want to lose you", he said. His thumbs caressing over my cheeks. I sniffled. I cupped his cheeks. "You won't", I said. I then placed my lips onto his own. He kissed me back just as passionately. He poured so much love into our kiss. That it brought even more tears to my eyes. His hands left my cheeks and he wrapped them around my waist. He brought us together. Where there were no longer space in between us. I wrapped an arm around his neck and deepened the kiss.

I moaned into the kiss as he picked me up and pinned me to the door. I giggled into the kiss and ran my hand through his hair. He chuckled and pulled away from the kiss. He went lower and lower. Until he got to my neck. Placing kisses and little love bites. I knew by the end of this I would have hickies littering my neck. I moaned as he bit even harder. I gripped his hair tightly. "So beautiful sweetspark", he muttered against my skin. And I felt beautiful. He made me feel beautiful.

And then we both jumped as a knock interrupted our little moment. "You better not be working on another baby In there!", we both heard wills voice yell on the other side of the door. I burst out laughing. As he did to, he chuckled against my neck. I placed a soft kiss onto his forehead. I placed my forehead on top of his. "Your not going to lose me baby. I'm staying for the long run", I told him softly. He sighed and looked at me lovingly. "I'm gonna hold you onto that. Because I can't see me living a life without you in it", he said to me. I smiled at him lovingly. "Yeah well, you better. I love you", I said to him. He placed a kiss onto my collar bone this time. "And I love you", he told me softly. He then picked me up again and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Now let's go, we can get the others and maybe start working on another baby", he said as he slapped my ass. I squealed in surprise. "Ironhide!", I yelled at him.

I swear this man is going to be the death of me.